11 sec DMAX

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Josh, it's not that. The first and only LMM I've seen that pulls fuel/timing/boost on a boosted launch. We've tried everything available with EFI and even have switched OS's TCM and ECM doesn't matter, switched converters even. This truck has a ghost, and not the friendly kind...

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Josh, it's not that. The first and only LMM I've seen that pulls fuel/timing/boost on a boosted launch. We've tried everything available with EFI and even have switched OS's TCM and ECM doesn't matter, switched converters even. This truck has a ghost, and not the friendly kind...

I think it's a demon :(

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I assume you have played with the brake torque limiting table?

estelly

<<<1st LMM IN THE 10'S
Apr 11, 2009
Grand Chenier LA
Thanks you for all the time and effort you have put into my truck i could not ask for a better tuner . I think at least on more .10

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Hmmm, sounds odd. I figure if there's a fix, you would be able to find it, Rob.

Last edited:

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.

Rob,

Have you tired our Hot+2 E.T. Race tunes loaded from one of our handhleds? Not saved with Efi live and loaded? If you have not, Do a fresh stock flash on the pcm then install it and let us know how if works...

Dan