Dash Logic DIC gauges?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
More ?'s:

Does it read the factory EGT sensor? If not, what kinds of EGT sensors are supported?

For performance diesels, the big 2 numbers are EGT and boost. Sometimes we run MORE boost than the factory sensor reports.

PalmerPerformance

Jun 16, 2014
More ?'s:

Does it read the factory EGT sensor? If not, what kinds of EGT sensors are supported?

For performance diesels, the big 2 numbers are EGT and boost. Sometimes we run MORE boost than the factory sensor reports.

It does read factory EGT. We are limited on Boost by the MAP sensor, if it is pegged we are limited by that amount. You can install an aftermarket boost sensor and plug it into the analog inputs however.

Can you take a picture of the display in your Kodiak?

BUST'EM 504

Oct 7, 2009
Any idea on the earlier models? I would like to get one on an lbz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

PalmerPerformance

Jun 16, 2014
We can do it on 2003-2007 early trucks, but the display is not very good. We can't update data like we can on the GMT900s. We have to blink a black screen in every update so it is a constant blinking display. Obviously that slows the update rate and the blinking is rather annoying.

We are working on the 2015 K2xx trucks, we hope to have that one before SEMA this year.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
We can do it on 2003-2007 early trucks, but the display is not very good. We can't update data like we can on the GMT900s. We have to blink a black screen in every update so it is a constant blinking display. Obviously that slows the update rate and the blinking is rather annoying.

We are working on the 2015 K2xx trucks, we hope to have that one before SEMA this year.

Did you get my email about the address mistake?

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
I haven't seen a product that gets everyone drooling like this in quite awhile lol.

My complaint without even buying one is how busy the display is already. I get so pissed at our LML's because they will not shut up about everything in that display. I need to figure out how to completely disable the integrated brake controllers and parking assist. WTF is the point of parking assist with a backup camera anyways? Maybe im already old and grumpy.

Did you get my email about the address mistake?

Getting to that age where you forget where you live?:roflmao::roflmao:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I haven't seen a product that gets everyone drooling like this in quite awhile lol.

My complaint without even buying one is how busy the display is already. I get so pissed at our LML's because they will not shut up about everything in that display. I need to figure out how to completely disable the integrated brake controllers and parking assist. WTF is the point of parking assist with a backup camera anyways? Maybe im already old and grumpy.

Getting to that age where you forget where you live?:roflmao::roflmao:

Vinny don't make me fly over there and slap you.:toetap::roflmao::hug::D

Big Block 88

Multiple choice muscle
Nov 3, 2008
Kansas when I am home
Wow that is awesome curious how it woks I would love one in the LML.

Wonder if it would work on the 2013 gasser? The displays on 800 and up trucks do have a lot going on. The park assist disabled thing drives me nuts its always showing up every restart with the hitch or trailer on. But its only a button push away from being disappeared...

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Vinny don't make me fly over there and slap you.:toetap::roflmao::hug::D

You wouldn't like the weather. Too hot/humid up north

Wow that is awesome curious how it woks I would love one in the LML.

Wonder if it would work on the 2013 gasser? The displays on 800 and up trucks do have a lot going on. The park assist disabled thing drives me nuts its always showing up every restart with the hitch or trailer on. But its only a button push away from being disappeared...

Everything in life is just one more button. I dont want to push it, yes I'm gonna be a baby about it because parking assist is not mandated and I don't like it as it serves no purpose for me. Plus I just hate all of the new features that coddle stupid people. Run campaigns about drunk driving and texting while driving, then brag about vehicles with lane deviation correction and ones with adaptive cruise control and accident avoidance because people can't control their own vehicle anymore or over react or simply are counting butterflies and not paying attention.

Okay adaptive cruise control is badass, but simply due to the mouthbreathers who cannot figure out what the words "Cruise" and "Control" mean. This isn't as aggravating in a car or truck, but in a Semi it pisses you off. Get people all the time that you play the passing game with.