Dash Logic DIC gauges?

duramaxnate

Professional Amateur
Feb 18, 2014
Norco, CA
www.mcfooracing.com
Right.. I was talking about Pacific performance engineering. I remember they had came out with one to... Haven't seen one outside their showroom though..

Sent from some mental health Institution

durallymax

Apr 26, 2008
Under The Hood
Right.. I was talking about Pacific performance engineering. I remember they had came out with one to... Haven't seen one outside their showroom though..

Sent from some mental health Institution

I see what you are saying. Watched the video closer and saw the different name. Found the video on youtube and it was Novemeber 2012. Background noise sounded like big show, SEMA? Looked through Pacific P's 2012 Sema album but couldn't make out a cluster anywhere, not good enough pictures though. Search on their site shows nothing. Multiple searches on google machines shows nothing either. Must have been a complete flop, quiet secret, or who knows maybe they sold it to the other ones. Interesting thats for sure.

I had a hard enough time keeping PPE and PPEI seperate.

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal
So to add EGT would it be as simple as buying any EGT probe and connecting it? Or could you take the one from the DPF and move it to the manifold?

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm down for 1 just to monitor temps while towing. Hell, we all know how inaccurate the water temp gauge is on the dash