clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Reactions: lutzjk913

stroke250

I May Be Lost...
Jul 1, 2008
Idaho
I struggle at getting up early enough to hunt them well in the morning. Specially when you hike your ass off for a couple days. I told my brother and dad “I’m good for a 5:30 wake up and when ever we get out there, we get out there. I’m too whooped from working”. They agreed lmao. You sure get to see pretty country though

afbe8393e79ef8c80c3964a4ba458178.jpg
There is nothing better than mountain hunting.

Reactions: DAVe3283

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
What's up fellas. It's good to see all yall in here and that yall are doing well. I still lurk in the shadows and watch what yall are doing. I'm still driving my twin turbo LBZ and believe it or not, with the stock Trans that has never limped at 247k.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
Decided last night I’m definitely more of a bourbon guy than a rye guy.

Although the rye did keep me from drinking more than one glass..

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Nice to see some names from the past coming back.

So....whats the chat title for October?

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
In before the October chat starts...... Yes......
Got to be something Halloween related.

Diesels, ghosts, and goblins.

When your diesel goes thump in the night.

Still got my LBZ. Would like to get some Method wheels like James has or in bronze and 35s. Then upgrade the brakes since they are still all original... lol...

clrussell

pro-procrastinator
Sep 23, 2013
In before the October chat starts...... Yes......
Got to be something Halloween related.

Diesels, ghosts, and goblins.

When your diesel goes thump in the night.

Still got my LBZ. Would like to get some Method wheels like James has or in bronze and 35s. Then upgrade the brakes since they are still all original... lol...

Funny I just got a set of methods for my lbz. They are sitting in Nicks shop in St. Joe waiting on me to find my way to see him and pick them up.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I actually sold those wheels and tires. went back to stockers because the dealer was blaming that on why my truck was throwing codes. Also, they werent walkers and i just couldnt get myself to like them lmao. the all black 18" stock wheels GM has for these trucks is growing on me, might do those and 35s or 37's when these stockers are shot but hopefully ill have found a zf6 before then

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Only 2 kinds of kids when I was growing up, World Book Encyclopedia or Encyclopedia Britannica 😂.
We were World Book flavored.
same here. I was going to recommend that but thought Britannica was a little more out there. I can't count the number of days I sat in the school library reading those things. they also had a small volume version that I can't remember the name of that focused more on science, physics, chemistry, etc that I loved. internet takes care of that for me now 😛

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
My parents bought the door to door salesman complete set including the dictionaries.
those dictionaries where pretty neat. one of the few that gave more elaborate explanations and examples in their definitions and had a few definitions that others didn't have. I believe we only had one set so sometimes they where checked out or in use but I liked using them along with the Thorndike Barnhart dictionary as it had a lot more technical terms then some of the others

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
We had Encyclopedia Britannica at our school. i remember in 7th grade we were required to do a research paper on something out of them. somehow i stumbled on "gatling gun" and thats what i did it on. that was a cool read.

Does anyone else remember doing a research paper and you needed to site references? i think it was 8th grade or 9th the teachers started saying "wikipedia is not a creditable source". Now its fully accepted and was starting to be by time i was finishing college. wtf

• Sad
Reactions: Dozerboy
Status
Not open for further replies.