Airdog not kicking on...

beanpole209

May 5, 2010
If its like a fass pump, then its easy as pie to disassemble. Gerotor is probably gummed up, IMO. It will probably be making a clicking noise similar to a starter if it is.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Welp start tracing wires. Check before and after the fuse and relay.

Also they are a bit short handed right now so just be patient.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
Ok. So you're still not getting power to the pump, but you have it in the fuse box right?

Trace the harness and look for a broken wire. That would also be the reason you're fuse is popping. Did you ever try the cordless battery?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Well, I checked the for power at the pump and no power was found.

Truck is running sluggish now, kinda pissing me off so I hope its soon.

well if there is no power at the pump, they probably wont tell you much more than what we are telling you. You really need to check that relay. if you have power at the fuses and all the power connections are good along with grounds, that realy may have crapped out

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
well if there is no power at the pump, they probably wont tell you much more than what we are telling you. You really need to check that relay. if you have power at the fuses and all the power connections are good along with grounds, that realy may have crapped out

I've check the fuses, the relay, and where its grounded. I even took a car battery to it and nothing happened. Idk if the battery was dead or not but I did try everything. The fuses and relay have power but when i check the pump nothing.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I've check the fuses, the relay, and where its grounded. I even took a car battery to it and nothing happened. Idk if the battery was dead or not but I did try everything. The fuses and relay have power but when i check the pump nothing.

so when the relay is clicked "on", power is coming out of terminal 87 correct?

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
It's prob gonna be a bad relay. If you have power on one side but not the other than that's the problem as far as not getting power to the pump.