Airdog not kicking on...

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
So go to crank the truck today and noticed the Airdog isnt kicking on. I checked all of the fuses, none were blown. Went under the truck to see if the connector was still connected, unplugged it then plugged it back and still not kicking on. WTF help.

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
X2 ^

First check for voltage at the pump. If you have the ability you can even just tap in right at the harness for power and ground.

Easiest way to do that is use a dewalt or some other 12v + cordless battery and just run wires from that to the power plug on the pump.

If the unit still doesn't turn on you can pull the cover off the back to see if the gerotor is jammed up.

IF it still doesn't work you will need to call PF and have them get you out a new pump.

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
X2 ^

First check for voltage at the pump. If you have the ability you can even just tap in right at the harness for power and ground.

Easiest way to do that is use a dewalt or some other 12v + cordless battery and just run wires from that to the power plug on the pump.

If the unit still doesn't turn on you can pull the cover off the back to see if the gerotor is jammed up.

IF it still doesn't work you will need to call PF and have them get you out a new pump.

Problem is the shop I got the pump from (brand new) didnt give that warranty card. I got the thing almost 2 years ago

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
You can still check it at the pump. But Sounds like it might have just stopped working then. You can pull the cover off the back and check the GeRotor but i'm thinking it's just it's time. Like i said if you call Anthony or Toby over there they will get you set up with a replacement ASAP.

Edit: ohhh hmm i'd still try calling him and see what he can do for you.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Do you have power down at the pump though?? test there

check ground as well. Its amazing how many people will over look grounds with electricle problems. id put it damn near the number 1 thing to check next to fuses

SparkZ03DMAX

Nov 16, 2009
North Carolina
I dont have a fuse down by the pump, the only fuses i have is the two in the fuse box and the huge 20 fuse in the line. Unless theres another one I didnt see?

1lowdiesel

<- wish i was there
Sep 18, 2008
In
what fuse under the truck? You talking about the one that's by itself on the harness?