Zimmerman

Darius6t9

I'm the Floater. Lurking.
Aug 23, 2008
Rusk, Tx. Again
NAACP is already pushing DOJ to file civil suits. Just read it on Yahoo.

As for the country going to hell, it has been going that direction for years. Imagine if you will, having a career and it is destroyed because someone doesn't like. So they file sexual harassment saying you called them Darlin'. Even when you didn't. It's hard, if not damned near impossible to find another job, much less a good paying job after that. You have a better time finding one if you were an ex-felon. But I digress.

The Martin family will more than likely go after Zimmerman in civil court. The DOJ might as well depending on how much pressure they get from NAACP and/or other political figures. The case was already done because of political pressure. It will happen again. Blobama is already pushing for more restraint on guns because of this. Asking if we are doing enough to "Stem the tide of gun violence."

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
People that say this country is headed in the wrong direction should think back several years. In the 60s when the motto became "if it feels good, do it" this country started heading downhill. Then it became explain and excuse. We have problems because its somebody elses fault. We burn ourself with hot coffee but its somebody elses fault its hot and we are ignorant. Some drunk girl falls down stairs and they want the stairs removed from the property. This may not be the right place but in my opinion when this country started moving away from following a single book, and it went from "in god we trust" to "in men we trust" and it was passed down through generations in media, you end up with a country where you cant pray in school if you so choose to do so, you end up with a country that allows the leader of the nation to lie to the public, which last time i checked "breach of public trust" was grounds for impeachment. And you end up with a country where able bodied citizens who refuse to work are rewarded with free housing, checks and cell phones.

And lastly, im not sure how you can say this case has nothing to do with race. It evolved into politics because of the parties involved. The sad truth is, like already stated, if the roles were reversed, or it was 2 white males involved, this would have been over long ago.

Amen!! :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Im just glad I was wrong. I had figured Z to be railroaded no matter what. Glad to see that the six women could see thru all the media/racial bs (not to mention their own maternal instincts) and return the verdict they did. Z will still have to move somewhere else (probably rural) in order to live out his life, though.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
All these kids want to act or look hard, well when your number gets called for thinking your a badass so be it. I have had my ass beat and won fights, I dam sure didnt try to act tough or whatever these kids do now a days with all the tats, gold teeth, hoodies, shirts with skulls, etc. There is a society problem with young people and as sad as it is if you want some come get it is my stance, and for the parents dont act like your tatted up gold tooth baby was a saint when the shtf
I have done time in my life and all I can say is there used to be a code, honor among thieves, not anymore, just punks. And as far as all the black panthers and there supporters suck my d-ck , id fight any of them, I got guns but I dont need them for one of those pu--y mothetfu--ers.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
All these kids want to act or look hard, well when your number gets called for thinking your a badass so be it. I have had my ass beat and won fights, I dam sure didnt try to act tough or whatever these kids do now a days with all the tats, gold teeth, hoodies, shirts with skulls, etc. There is a society problem with young people and as sad as it is if you want some come get it is my stance, and for the parents dont act like your tatted up gold tooth baby was a saint when the shtf
I have done time in my life and all I can say is there used to be a code, honor among thieves, not anymore, just punks. And as far as all the black panthers and there supporters suck my d-ck , id fight any of them, I got guns but I dont need them for one of those pu--y mothetfu--ers.

Grow up and act and write like an adult, your high single digit IQ is showing through..........!!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Zimmerman shouldn't have been charged with murder-he had the evidence of self-defense all over him.
He should have been charged with vigilantism or something similar though. The cops told him to stay in his vehicle and he decided to get out anyway's. To me, that indicates a pre-meditated intent to do something that he is not legally obliged or permitted to. That's a vigilante.

The rest of it, meh it's been a few years since there has been a good riot :D

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
If he didn't have the gun on his hip, he would never have left his car. The problem with having a gun is; it makes you 40ft tall. There is a high price to pay if you ever have to use it. Mistakes made on both sides.

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Typical of the a State to add a lesser charge of manslaughter at the last minute and the judge allowed it, the State's case had fallen apart for 2nd degree. My bet was he would be convicted of the lesser charge and spend time in prison with the women on the jury and maternal instinct kicking in to find him guilty of manslaughter. They listened to the Judges instructions to the letter and found him not guilty.

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Grow up and act and write like an adult, your high single digit IQ is showing through..........!!

You speak your opinion and so do I. Im not judging you so dont start in on trash talking me because I made a point that black panthers on on the news talking trash, im tired of people cowering down to them. I dont care about zimmeman either, he could have stayed in the car. who are you to dog me when you dont know me at all. So I wont dog your I.q. or opinion.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
We can all come up with several reasons why it should not have happened but it did. If the Martin boy had been taught to be respectful they wouldn't have been in an altercation resulting in his death. It is a tragedy for both families. The hurt goes beyond the two involved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

blk smoke lb7

<-----Lots of green $
Nov 8, 2010
belvidere,ill
You speak your opinion and so do I. Im not judging you so dont start in on trash talking me because I made a point that black panthers on on the news talking trash, im tired of people cowering down to them. I dont care about zimmeman either, he could have stayed in the car. who are you to dog me when you dont know me at all. So I wont dog your I.q. or opinion.
yeap

We can all come up with several reasons why it should not have happened but it did. If the Martin boy had been taught to be respectful they wouldn't have been in an altercation resulting in his death. It is a tragedy for both families. The hurt goes beyond the two involved.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
So very true,alot of todays youth has little respect.....very sad.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
If he didn't have the gun on his hip, he would never have left his car. The problem with having a gun is; it makes you 40ft tall. There is a high price to pay if you ever have to use it. Mistakes made on both sides.

I carry all the time. It makes me avoid trouble more than anything. I would even go as far as to say the majority of people that CCW would try their best to walk away if they could. I think he was more aggressive b/c he was near his home and knew the area. There are always exceptions to the rule but this is what I have seen from people that I know who CCW

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
The GLOVE didn't fit!

Hey if it wasn't about race then why did Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton show up? I like Jesse Jacksons' statement that it was a unfair trial and verdict as the Jury WAS NOT of his peers! Now correct me if you need but as far as I knew the jury selection is hand picked from the defense and the prosecution! So how can he complain? The prosecution felt that the jury selection was correct!

Perhaps this trial wasn't racist from the get go but once the verdict is read and it didn't go the 'assumed' way it is long before the racist card is played!

Poor Paula Dean :(

TNRGreene

Kicked to the Curb
Sep 2, 2006
Bradenton, Florida
I carry all the time. It makes me avoid trouble more than anything. I would even go as far as to say the majority of people that CCW would try their best to walk away if they could. I think he was more aggressive b/c he was near his home and knew the area. There are always exceptions to the rule but this is what I have seen from people that I know who CCW

My sig is very clear :)

05LLYDMAX

Midget Nate
Jun 29, 2013

X2 I'm all for guns, but in the right hands for sure.

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I keep a gun in my truck, my work carrys me to some bad places from time to time. The thought is always in the back of my mind that it may do me more harm than good some day. I only hope if Im ever in a situation and need it that Im able to reason through and make the right decisions. It would suck to go to prison for the rest of your life because you saved your own life.

AKRiverRunner

Jun 2, 2013
Fairbanks, Alaska
I like how the media needed to coin the new phrase "white hispanic" in order to fit their narrative of white vs. black that they needed to boost ratings. Otherwise it would have been a 5 second story on the local evening news.