Work of art!

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Does anyone know if the hsp bridge will fit with the Pro-fab over the alternator tube? It looks similar but obviously without having both pieces in front of you it's probably impossible to know.

My twin setup is really close now.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
Does anyone know if the hsp bridge will fit with the Pro-fab over the alternator tube? It looks similar but obviously without having both pieces in front of you it's probably impossible to know.

My twin setup is really close now.

I think the RDL bridge is shorter. I had one before the HSP bridge.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I think the RDL bridge is shorter. I had one before the HSP bridge.
That would actually work fine then. I could just cut the pro-fab tube down a bit then and put a new bead roll on it. Provided the angle is the same. But knowing how tight everything is in there I wouldn't think it could be much different at all.

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Out of curiousity , how much is that beauty ?

The bridge setup as Josh posted is $450. It's the same price as the fabricated bridges used to be. With a cold side it is $660, or $725 powder coated for the entire setup.

We do have a setup for the single kit guys as well. It comes out the side like an LB7.

Antsdmax

Ameture Guy
Jan 21, 2016
Hi is there any advantag to this y bridge power wise. i have a welded lly setup that is welded on the outside and then fully ported on the inside. will this be of advantage to me i have mine out at the moment and thought i may change it

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Yea....sometimes.

I'm not sure if this is implied towards an HSP product or not, but if it is I can say it would be taken care of if we know about it. We stand behind our products. In this day and age it's common that the first time issues are known about is online, and nothing drives me nuts more than that. :hug: