Work of art!

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
Thanks to Dave and Joe for the awesome new two piece intake bridge. It's almost too pretty to install. It's a shame it will get buried in the motor.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 257

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
It's a new part they're making now. Used to be the bridge part was two pieces welded together with the bolt on neck, but they just recently started making the bridge piece machined in one piece without the weld with the bolt on neck.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
That looks slick! How are they holding the elbow into the bridge?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

DaveB

Sep 6, 2009
Northeast Indiana
Thanks to Dave and Joe for the awesome new two piece intake bridge. It's almost too pretty to install. It's a shame it will get buried in the motor.

Thanks Josh! We're always try to improve the products for the end user and in this case make install easier.

Pretty parts, but far too expensive for my (most people's?) budget.

Tom if you compare to the other Duramax fabrication shops we're not really more expensive considering what you're getting. On some parts we are actually less.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Anybody that has installed a 1 piece y bridge on a 04.5 and newer truck will understand how bad ass this design is. Makes front bolts super easy as well as changing out cp3s. The hsp fitmant of parts and quality is the best out there.

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!

It's a flat face 2 bolt flange with an o-ring seal.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 79

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota

This is the little bit older one that's 2 half's welded together, but shows how the pipe bolts to the face. Pipe flange has an oring in it.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 88

Harbin_22

Dec 4, 2010
Southern Indiana
These are really nice pieces. I was so excited to get mine just for ease of working on it. It is one of the nicest looking things in the truck and you can barley see it