who's coming to Texas?

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Yeah, it was nice to meet you also. How did you end up doing today?

Well if I wouldn't have under estimated my competitor the second go around (also thought I was going to break out) I would have had him beat, But I let off 3/4 of the track thinking he couldn't catch me but he surprised me and ended up beating me by about .05. But with the new tune Every pass (even time trials) I was within .06 at the 1/8th mile. So I know if I wouldn't have let off I would have been spot on on every pass. Oh well, it was fun and a great day for races. Ill see you in Denton later on this year!

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Well if I wouldn't have under estimated my competitor the second go around (also thought I was going to break out) I would have had him beat, But I let off 3/4 of the track thinking he couldn't catch me but he surprised me and ended up beating me by about .05. But with the new tune Every pass (even time trials) I was within .06 at the 1/8th mile. So I know if I wouldn't have let off I would have been spot on on every pass. Oh well, it was fun and a great day for races. Ill see you in Denton later on this year!

Never never let off unless you know you are going to break out. Hold you foot on the throttle and the other one on the brake, much easier to get it going again if the other guy is coming too fast. If you let off and get under the turbo/s you can never get the boost going quick enough again. Been there done that.:(

quinton

Nov 28, 2011
Granbury Tx.
Never never let off unless you know you are going to break out. Hold you foot on the throttle and the other one on the brake, much easier to get it going again if the other guy is coming too fast. If you let off and get under the turbo/s you can never get the boost going quick enough again. Been there done that.:(

Ya I should have done that but you live and learn. Lol. It was still fun racing and watching the rest of the event.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Just made it home,had a great time. It was good to see some familiar faces and meet a few more.

Didn't see how you ended up Everett, you tell that coon ass Eric he looked pretty good running Max'd Out in that last qualifying pass. Looked to me like the TC might have been getting a little tight, lots of smoke on the line, 9.6 at 148 looked pretty good. Even with a 1.7x 60'. :D:thumb:

Swisstyphoon

Jan 2, 2010
Ft. Lauderdale FL/Switzerland
We were watching it at dinner with my sister and brother in law. We hooked up the laptop to the beamer and had live TV :thumb:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6076[1].jpg
    IMG_6076[1].jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 100

emiller3

He's Back
Feb 21, 2009
lake charles,LA.
Didn't see how you ended up Everett, you tell that coon ass Eric he looked pretty good running Max'd Out in that last qualifying pass. Looked to me like the TC might have been getting a little tight, lots of smoke on the line, 9.6 at 148 looked pretty good. Even with a 1.7x 60'. :D:thumb:

I didnt run,never worked on that 11.5 tune:D yea I'll let Eric know about looking good in the Dragon Ladys truck.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Thank you to Brad, Al, Kory, Eric, Everett, Kory, the girls, etc, for the great feed and better company. You guys are a ball to hang with. My wife said she has never seen a nicer, more polite group of guys in her life. True southern gentlemen.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Congrats to Dustin for the SD win. Very consistant on the tree and on ET. He worked the stripe well on the top end. Will be tough to beat him this year.

bluessmax

Tabasco Injected!
Nov 4, 2010
Lake Charles, la
Congrats to Dustin for the SD win. Very consistant on the tree and on ET. He worked the stripe well on the top end. Will be tough to beat him this year.

As always! Always a good time with all you guys.... Maybe too much of a good time! See ya at the next event, maybe we will boil some crabs next time.