Where to buy a Tech II

coker6365

Coker6303's ***** Daddy
Dec 4, 2011
I just ordered one. Shipped to Nebraska was 303.00

Which one did you order? Post a link if you don't mind. And what part of Nebraska are you from? I have a buddy and his wife from Cozad and Callaway.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
I placed an order for a MDI on Friday, with SICO.

Checked out as normal, used their Paypal option tied to my VISA.

Within a couple minutes I see on my phone an email from them confirming my order (title of the email), that was immediately followed by an email from PayPal confirming my payment to them.

Later that afternoon I get a chance to actually open and read the email from them and it says this;

Please Note:
Your order status is in Awaiting Payment right now, which means not completed payment yet , We only retain your order within 7 days.

You need payment $179.00, Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

I think Hmmmmm, that's odd, I used their check out, got confirmation of the payment through PayPal, okay I'll play along. I follow the links in the email, they launch Paypal again and want me to pay again.

Then I try and follow the instructions that say;
Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

But nowhere on the website can I find where to submit that info? There is an email option there, so I tried that, and the reply I got was this;

Sorry, your messages will be returned to the ......
The original e-mail message:
time: 2018-01-06 23:28:58
theme: Order Number: 18010519435648
To: [email protected]
Bounce reasons:
The recipient's mailbox capacity is severely overloaded, state reception in the strike.
English Description: Mailbox full capacity (Quota exceeded).
Suggested Solution:
Postman Xiao Yi Tips: It is recommended that you notify recipients mailbox doing the clean-up, clean up, free up enough space to accept your mail now!
If you have additional questions bounce, welcome to NetEase Mail Center Send bounce report

My order status still shows that it is "awaiting payment".

What am I missing here?

Did any of you guys have any issues like this when you placed your orders?

Last edited:

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
I procrastinated long enough and ordered the Tech2 and candi module from Sictools, can anyone confirm the Tech2 does a better job than EFILive for reseting taps? I have tried both full flashing with the reset taps option during the full flash and all options in the V7.5 scan tool. EFILive does in fact reset the taps just not sure it's doing everything it's supposed to. I never see these change when reading them out all the others do.

C1 Fast C1 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C2 Fast C2 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C3 Fast C3 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C4 Fast C4 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
C5 Fast C5 Fast Learn Adapted Volume 0 ci
A Sol Fast A Solenoid Fast Learn Adaptive Pressure 0 psi
B Sol Fast B Solenoid Fast Learn Adaptive Pressure 0 psi

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Got this yesterday;

We have received from your payment for order#18010519435648

Hopefully they sorted it out.

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I placed an order for a MDI on Friday, with SICO.

Checked out as normal, used their Paypal option tied to my VISA.

Within a couple minutes I see on my phone an email from them confirming my order (title of the email), that was immediately followed by an email from PayPal confirming my payment to them.

Later that afternoon I get a chance to actually open and read the email from them and it says this;

Please Note:
Your order status is in Awaiting Payment right now, which means not completed payment yet , We only retain your order within 7 days.

You need payment $179.00, Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

I think Hmmmmm, that's odd, I used their check out, got confirmation of the payment through PayPal, okay I'll play along. I follow the links in the email, they launch Paypal again and want me to pay again.

Then I try and follow the instructions that say;
Please submit your Order Number, Reference Number, Amount, Sender's First Name and Last Name and Country To our website After you send payment with Paypal, thanks!

But nowhere on the website can I find where to submit that info? There is an email option there, so I tried that, and the reply I got was this;

Sorry, your messages will be returned to the ......
The original e-mail message:
time: 2018-01-06 23:28:58
theme: Order Number: 18010519435648
To: [email protected]
Bounce reasons:
The recipient's mailbox capacity is severely overloaded, state reception in the strike.
English Description: Mailbox full capacity (Quota exceeded).
Suggested Solution:
Postman Xiao Yi Tips: It is recommended that you notify recipients mailbox doing the clean-up, clean up, free up enough space to accept your mail now!
If you have additional questions bounce, welcome to NetEase Mail Center Send bounce report

My order status still shows that it is "awaiting payment".

What am I missing here?

Did any of you guys have any issues like this when you placed your orders?

This happens when a bank transfer occurs instead of a credit card payment. It can happen with types of transactions, and adds 2-3 days to the money transfer process.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
This happens when a bank transfer occurs instead of a credit card payment. It can happen with types of transactions, and adds 2-3 days to the money transfer process.

I did not know that. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk