What modded cp3 for 100% injectors?

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Rail pressure bounce on LBZ/LMM trucks when dealing with dual fuelers and dsp5 tuning and big power swings. We need the regulator control table in each of the dsp folders. Rob and I had a conversation about this a couple weeks ago because he is seeing the same thing. Major reason I am testing the 12mm cp3 on my truck so hard because it eliminates a lot of issues.

X2.

Only seems to be on modded pumps tho. I never had a single issue with my black truck with 2 OE pumps.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Wonder if the duals that have this issue don't have matching fcas

I not 100% but I don't think so. I just took the modded top pump off my white truck and put a stock lbz up top to test it out. So it will have the modded in the valley and stocker up top.

We have some theories as to what it may be though. just have to find time to test them lol

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Personally I'd do 2 OE pumps....when I see a mod'd pump last 100k miles....then I'll buy one.

x2. Even though I don't like duals for all the extra plumbing, belt, wiring bla bla bla just not into it. But if you need the extra fuel, I still think it's the best option out there.

I'm in the middle of my build and really want to pull the trigger on a big single pump for the valley but I really can't afford to have it crap out after 25 000 miles. Plus the hassle to cross border ship when it fails. When they start lasting, I'll buy one.

And I don't mean one person had one last 100 000, I'd like to hear of several.

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
I will be running a cheetah 63.5 billet wheel stock appearing turbo with my 100% exergys, so does everyone thing the 10mm can keep me where I want to be? The turbo is good for 670-715 depending if you talk to my tuner or fleece.. I want reliable as I can. I also have my twin pumps for sale or trade for the pump I need.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
I will be running a cheetah 63.5 billet wheel stock appearing turbo with my 100% exergys, so does everyone thing the 10mm can keep me where I want to be? The turbo is good for 670-715 depending if you talk to my tuner or fleece.. I want reliable as I can. I also have my twin pumps for sale or trade for the pump I need.

I would do a Wicked 10.6 mm stroker, or a Fleece 11.5 mm stroker pump... The Wicked 10.6mm is same price as Exergy 10mm so I feel you get more bang for your buck, or the Fleece 11.5mm is a little less than the Exergy 12mm.

Yellow Jacket

WannaBe Sled Puller
Feb 11, 2009
Waterloo, IA
Where can I find either of those?

Last I talked to Brayden at Fleece, 3 months ago, they had some 11.5mm's in testing for over a year and would be available for purchase I believe??? Contact Fleece Performance and check. I can text Shane at Wicked and see if I can help get you one, I've had pretty good luck with his service, but he can be very hard to get ahold of... Exergy would be quickest turn around and great customer service!

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
I have an offer, of a 10mm exergy cp3 for my PPE twin cp3 kit does this sound like a fair trade? If I don't sdo the trade, and I sell my twin kit I'm getting ahold of Yellow Jacket to get a 10.6 pump

Utahski

Oct 20, 2008
Northern Utah
My Floor-It 12mm pump was 3 mos. old when it destroyed itself, just locked up solid on the dyno. That was Oct. 2012. Talked with John that evening and was promised a replacement. It's been 18mos now and still no replacement, can't get hold of John.

plowboy_lbz

Farmer
Aug 6, 2013
My Floor-It 12mm pump was 3 mos. old when it destroyed itself, just locked up solid on the dyno. That was Oct. 2012. Talked with John that evening and was promised a replacement. It's been 18mos now and still no replacement, can't get hold of John.

I didn't think floor it had a 12mm. I believe his phones are turned off and he isn't building any more pumps at the moment. Something around trying to get his life sorted out.

cobb

Mar 12, 2010
Ruth, MI.
I had a 10mm energy with 45 overs in my lbz and ran it out of fuel around 700 hp with a 68 mm turbo from Dannville. I have 12mm with 100 overs now and a 2.5 Danville charger. I'm around 750 hp and my rail pressure don't drop what so ever.