What did you do at work today?

lil bleur

Its all good until..BOOM!
Oct 6, 2015
York PA
picture.php
picture.php
Prepped a pig for lunch tomorrow:D. Finished up 2 200KW QSB-7 Cummins Tier 3 Gensets.

booxr800

Boo
Sep 13, 2009
Central Michigan
Yeah I am taking a huge pay cut. I have been working in ND for 5 years. But the new job will be 50-60 hours per week, full medical and home every night with the wife and kids.

six5creed

Jan 6, 2016
N.C.
Yeah I am taking a huge pay cut. I have been working in ND for 5 years. But the new job will be 50-60 hours per week, full medical and home every night with the wife and kids.

That is something you will never regret, time with your wife and kids. That's the one thing you can't give them enough of and you can't buy it....time.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Dropped off some concrete form worm for a new court house being built in Delaware Ohio... then got load with a drag conveyor and a man lift for AR and LA respectivly to be delivered Monday and Tuesday .

And made last payment on loan for all those engine failures last year. Now to next major money hole to fill..

tsd_billy

Apr 5, 2016
oklahoma city
Had to make a few tunes from scratch and test them on the shop truck but mostly just getting caught up with orders and loading them to send out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk