pullups
3x10
1x8
calfraises
4x15x400
tri ext. alternate over hand and underhand every other set
whole stack
4x15

Here is where I wanted to die:rofl: outside behind the gym 90* heat not a cloud in the sky....
Hammer swings into a tire
5x20 10 each hand focus on crunching your stomach at the end before the hammer strikes the tire
Sled pushes 30 yards down and back counts as one
5-6 I lost count and had to stop and sh*t my brains out right before I almost puked:thumb: Good stuff.

I told him I needed more conditioning... OOPS!

DMAXchris

It’s only temporary!
Apr 28, 2009
Natrona Heights PA
Albert that sounds like a great time!
Versa grips man lol, velcro them around your wrist. When your loading weights you can spin them around backwards so the grip material isn't in your way. All you gotta do is put your hands on the bar like normal and grab the grip strip with your fingers and off you go. I also hate straps I would never buy them.

They're the same thing as versa grips, but made by Harbinger. Maybe I'm not using them correctly because it took me 10 seconds to lock into the bar. I usually walk up bend down grab it and go.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Albert that sounds like a great time!

They're the same thing as versa grips, but made by Harbinger. Maybe I'm not using them correctly because it took me 10 seconds to lock into the bar. I usually walk up bend down grab it and go.

I looked them up. Look similar, I take a long time to set up so they don't bother me.

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
You should work with him on that one fault there Albert...would be awesome to sway him

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

He seems pretty committed to his current platform:D. He has done all the work himself, which I thought was super cool.
03 or 04 crew cab
Fleece 10mm cp3
Compounds cheetah 63.5 and a bullseye 88
100 over injectors
Head studs
Mishimoto CAC
6" lift with 38's
and a manuel with a dual disk clutch.

It's a nice looking ride. He admits that he might have gotten abit carried away on the Atmo charger:D

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
I said f-it and signed up anyway... I e-mailed Jesse and he asked if I could come down and train on sunday, free card doesn't work on the weekends so... What do ya know I met him signing up just about 30 minutes ago, super nice guy:thumb: Not everyday you get to meet the world record holder in the 198 class:D Super excited and nervous to train with him.

you sing up at the Mecca? Norris is a beast..

i used to lift there but then switched

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
you sing up at the Mecca? Norris is a beast..

i used to lift there but then switched

Yes, I signed up there. Jesse on line coached me a couple winters ago but I tore my back up a bit and needed to dial it down for awhile. I'm hoping with Jesse being able to keep me in ck and watch my form for flaws I can hit my squat dead goals.

He's a world champion/record holder, I felt really intimidated until I talked to him. He's just one of the boys picking shit up and putting it down:D He's a monster for sure but super friendly.

I need to come down and meet you guys at ATP. I need some Opti-lube:thumb:

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Did triples on flat bench and left after that to find out where my truck was loosing coolant from. Tripled 225, 245, 275, 295, 315, doubled 335, 345 for 2 with help on both, dropped back to 275 for 6 and again for 5.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Yes, I signed up there. Jesse on line coached me a couple winters ago but I tore my back up a bit and needed to dial it down for awhile. I'm hoping with Jesse being able to keep me in ck and watch my form for flaws I can hit my squat dead goals.

He's a world champion/record holder, I felt really intimidated until I talked to him. He's just one of the boys picking shit up and putting it down:D He's a monster for sure but super friendly.

I need to come down and meet you guys at ATP. I need some Opti-lube:thumb:

Ya, he seemed pretty chill when i was going there.

ya dude, come on down anytime :thumb:

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
Squatted today

5x135
5x185
5x225
5x255
3x285
3x315
1x345

Felt good, but didn't wanna push my luck today. Still need to setlle on a program for benching and squatting. Any ideas for a once a week per movement routine? 5/3/1 seems wayyy to slow

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
Squatted today

5x135
5x185
5x225
5x255
3x285
3x315
1x345

Felt good, but didn't wanna push my luck today. Still need to setlle on a program for benching and squatting. Any ideas for a once a week per movement routine? 5/3/1 seems wayyy to slow

I never made much ground on my bench pushing once a week, I need one heavy day and then a lighter day with bench acc stuff. You squat way more than me Matt.

lts1ow

Needs moar PAH!
May 14, 2012
NJ
I wouldn't mind benching twice a week, I just wanna do workouts with one focus rather than sneak three movements in at once. Getting too old for that :rofl:

Burn Down

Hotrodder
Sep 14, 2008
Boise Idaho
I usually bench and squat and dead lift and squat all the time. You can get them both done in a timely manner if you don't dick around a bunch.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Haha o dear did my weak little self lose alot over 3 or 4 weeks. Went in and stretched and rolled and then squats.
Bar x12
95 x10
135 x10
135 x2 and got a massive cramp in the right quad...felt like hell

Rolled and stretched for 5 min.
Leg press
90 x10 x3
180 x10 x2
270 x10

Hack squat...just the sled for 10 and then added 50 for 10...that felt way harder than it should've.

Leg curl 40 x12 x3
Barbell bicep curl just because
40 x15 x3

I'm going to hate myself the next few days. Going to start a 16 week kizen program. Need to get new numbers before I start.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk