It's the lo-bake type, 250F I believe. Temp was the main concern. I had Andrew at ID try it on a core. He just cleaned and disinfected all 15 sticks, and calibrated a new one to replace my screw up. So we weren't eager to bust em all apart again to go full bake style.
Dropped all 16 stick off today at the shop who did most of the other engine coatings. Decided to go with a 180F long bake coating. Was told key is in sand blasting the surfaces, which is also the main concern now. But gave him plenty of extra caps and stressed how important it is to NOT get any sand in any of the fuel related holes. So we'll see how they turn out in a week or so.
Received the 14x1.5 with 3/8 hose barb banjo fittings for the return on the new high pressure release valves I found on Amazon. Fits the build, allows the line to run back under the intake. Just one issue, the center bolt is a tad to long and bottoms out against the pressure adjustment nut inside the valve. So introducing Custom part # 1782 for the build.
Needed some weight to hold down the Covid tent in the Florida storm season. So picked up some 5gal buckets, 14" eye bolts with washers and nuts. Dropped em off at local concrete plant beside shop I used last fall. They ask how full, and I said just fill em up..
If you were ever wondering how much a 5 gallon bucket of concrete weighs,, let's just say half buckets should do the job. Lol