Twins almost done!!

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
The pics are crappy Ill get some better ones tomorrow.
twins.jpg

twins4.jpg

twins3.jpg

twins6.jpg

The flex hose tubing on the wastegate is temporary Ill build a new one next weekend.

That yellow line on the gate will be replaced also w/ blue or black line.

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
Thank-you. Im not a very talented welder as can be seen by my welds.:eek:

It was a ton fun to do fabricating is a blast.

Bako_Dmax

GTO Slayer
Apr 3, 2008
Bako
I thought about the cracking and will end up putting something in there to flex. They wont be powdercoated.

DuramaxPowered

Pushing my luck....
Jan 27, 2008
Monroe, MI
Just a though on the pipe's if you aren't a good welder.....Use a grinder and a flap wheel, smooth them out and you won't be able to tell.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Well you know what they say, Practice makes perfect. As long as they function properly with out leaks you got the hard part done. Looks good!!

RENODMAX

Dead Wrong
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah unless you can coat the insides with like a high pressure powdercoat I don't see why you'd want them out of something that will for sure rust. Not by any means knocking you I just don't really get it?

Jun 28, 2007
NE Pa
Yeah unless you can coat the insides with like a high pressure powdercoat I don't see why you'd want them out of something that will for sure rust. Not by any means knocking you I just don't really get it?

What is high pressure powdercoating...never heard or it:confused:

Just hook up the PVC for a few miles and a thin coat of oil will stop rusting. In all reality they won't rust. There is enough oil on the damn filter to stop them from rusting.