Torsion key tool?

willis_bud2

messcan wrangler
Apr 20, 2009
Del Rio, TX
How much lift are you guys getting with the different keys? I Just put the cognito UCA on and my stock keys are maxed out and I'm still not level. I'm being told I should try some leveling keys. I'm ok with that I just want to make sure its going to work before I spend the green....I could use shock extenders too. Those poor things are gonna pop! Thanks for the help.....hope I'm not :hijacked:

Most companies sell new shock brackets w/ their keys. My rough country keys came w/ the new shock brackets.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
Back from the dead. :D

If i'm putting new keys in, would it work to install the key, bar and lower control arm with the ball joint disconnected, then use a bottle jack to crank the LCA back into position. Some of the ghetto trap shit i've done with t bar keys is gonna get me killed..... Already launched a socket across an 80 ft shop like it was a bullet.....that aint happening again.....:D

Called around, no one in this f(#*in town has a t bar key remover. :confused: .....

Gonna try that 2 jaw puller thing if the bottle jack trick dont work

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Back from the dead. :D

If i'm putting new keys in, would it work to install the key, bar and lower control arm with the ball joint disconnected, then use a bottle jack to crank the LCA back into position. Some of the ghetto trap shit i've done with t bar keys is gonna get me killed..... Already launched a socket across an 80 ft shop like it was a bullet.....that aint happening again.....:D

Called around, no one in this f(#*in town has a t bar key remover. :confused: .....

Gonna try that 2 jaw puller thing if the bottle jack trick dont work

give me your addy wes, ill ship you my t-bar remover tool. it dont look pretty but it works VERY well.