This is why we can't have nice things....

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
Ask H&S, EDGE, BULLYDOG, PPE, HPTUNERS, EFILIVE, QUADZILLA, and any other diesel engine tuner to calm down right now while many of them are basically going out of business because of idiots like this giving the sport a black eye and causing the EPA to be so heavy handed. I DOUBT they(or there users) will share your sense of humor over this, and those being hit in the pocket book because of a few irresponsible kids actions probably don't find it funny either.

I hear Quadzilla closed the doors this week or last. wonder if the EPA talked to them or they decided to on their own.

z79outlaw

Apr 20, 2007
Salem WI
You are all in for a world of hurt dont talk smack about Longhorn
lffab-1_zps98141876.jpg

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
^^ :roflmao::happy2: HA HA HA HA! I spit my drink all over my keyboard. That's funny!

GeneralTJI

Turbo Todd
Jun 1, 2010
Colorado
Don't get me wrong I've laughed at a few smoke videos.. but this one wasn't funny. Way too rude and uncalled for. Dumbass kids will be dumbass kids, too bad it can give others a bad name too

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
If I'm in a situation where I know the person driving behind me and there is noone else around I'll give them a little puff. But to disrespect a group of people like that is just wrong. Hopefully a Cummins bro will go to their house and smoke it out. Although they might like that

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
Every person on their facebook page is talking about rolling coal. Not a single person says the tunes are smooth, the tranny shifts smooth, the truck put down xxx on the dyno, it gets xx mpg or it ran xx.xxs in the 1/4. But they all Oral the Koalzz

Gp184

Coonass and proud!
Nov 24, 2011
Reserve, La.
Every person on their facebook page is talking about rolling coal. Not a single person says the tunes are smooth, the tranny shifts smooth, the truck put down xxx on the dyno, it gets xx mpg or it ran xx.xxs in the 1/4. But they all Oral the Koalzz

EXACTLY!! If you even ask anything reasonable on the page you get the banhamma!!!

But you can talk about smoke all day long!