Theoretical sled pulling question

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Did Casper not ride to the hotel from your house in said trailer...then get unloaded and driven the last few miles to the track from the hotel to give the appearance of a "street truck"

I wish Pat would have posted this....I don't want anyone to think I'm picking on Kat when I'm just asking a question.

Geez, let's argue about tongue weight, eh? White truck? Let's argue about what trim levels? Was the trailer straight in the stall? Tags up to date? Air pressure in the tires?

The point is, you lied about it. And kept it up until enough people believed you. Who knows how many times, and how many racers, you've pulled this on because you are a Moderator, and think it's in your job description.

Just like this thread.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
To be fair....saying a truck is "driven to and from" the track is a loaded statement.
I could say...trailer my truck to a nearby hotel or parking lot, unload it, drive it to the track...then drive it back after the vent.
I would be telling the technical truth....but I'd be stretching the real truth just a little bit would I not ?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Not that it matters to me, but I can clear this part up a little.

Pat drove that day. I was there. yes it was "next" to his enclosed trailer, but I remember watching him switch tries too. The only thing that was hauled in that trailer that drove was a cruzin' cooler and a golf cart...

I remember those days, Everyone was cool and events were good times....

That's a photoshop. :D

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
The point is, you lied about it. And kept it up until enough people believed you. Who knows how many times, and how many racers, you've pulled this on because you are a Moderator, and think it's in your job description.

Just like this thread.

Interesting theory Pat....it's wrong...but interesting none the less.

Y'all have a nice afternoon...I'm going to dinner.

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
Casper was IN that trailer at one point in the day I don't remember when...but it was without a doubt inside it at some point. Like I said...I was sicker than sick....but I was also parked right beside the trailer and I know what I saw.

i know that they loaded it up at the end of the event. on the last pass something happend to either the other truck or casper.. Pat said casper might have been hurt on it.. so they called it a day loaded it up to go home.. i did watch pat drive casper into the area off the street at the begining of the event,

so you were sicker then sick.. drugged off your ass passed out in your vehicle.. and aparrently had no conciese perception of time.... trying to state fact.. that pat trailer casper to the event... which is false... do you normally take the word of a person that is not in their right state of mind? especialy when drugged/sicker then sick of their ass???????

course i never saw you... a 6'X" skiny guy with bald head and sleaves would have stood out liek a sore thomb....... it was 90+ that day... and very dry!! and i was around Mcrats pits all day....

and i helps pat change tires.....

IIRC mike mierers got a mag interveiw that day with his truck.. for diesel power?

Last edited:

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
To be fair....saying a truck is "driven to and from" the track is a loaded statement.
I could say...trailer my truck to a nearby hotel or parking lot, unload it, drive it to the track...then drive it back after the vent.
I would be telling the technical truth....but I'd be stretching the real truth just a little bit would I not ?

Dude, you've watched "Street Trucks" have to be towed to the start line. :rolleyes:

Lordy, you are a least a consistant hypocrite.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Which way is it supposed to be Mike?...Unbroken started the thread stating that someone is showing up with a nitrous oxide system...Several of us, including you and I, suggested to pull lines/solenoids BEFORE the event because it's not legal in the particular class...Pretty straightforward, right?...I'd say it's a lot easier to have it pass tech without certain parts of the system installed, then protest the truck because it's pulls the sled out of the arena...Now your saying "someone" is an idiot for suggesting "someone" else might not play fair...Maybe you haven't been around long enough...

My thought is exactly this:

1. Who gives a shit. The rules are there and if you dont wanna play by them dont be sad when your DQ'd.

2. The reason I suggested pull the lines is because I had no Idea what pull/truck the guy was talking about (at first), and that I was stating a fact that its pretty simple to follow the rules and even easier to remove the lines.

3. Chris, you compete in events all the time. You know first hand that there will always be someone saying this and that. what I suggested is if you wanna call someone a cheat, you better make damn sure you are right. The event has not taken place so it is 100% hear say, and the person saying it is an idiot if they are 100% sure someone cheated when the event hasn't taken place. If pat never called to complain whats the issue. Who cares what people post, 99% of it is to stir the pot. He never said who or what pull in the beginning, but a few guys in this thread knew exactly what he was talking about mysteriously...

This story about calling is getting fishy....thats for sure.

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Must have been different events. It was about 50*, windy as hell and miserable as could be when I was there
i know that they loaded it up at the end of the event. on the last pass something happend to either the other truck or casper.. Pat said casper might have been hurt on it.. so they called it a day loaded it up to go home.. i did watch pat drive casper into the area off the street at the begining of the event,

so you were sicker then sick.. drugged off your ass passed out in your vehicle.. and aparrently had no conciese perception of time.... trying to state fact.. that pat trailer casper to the event... which is false... do you normally take the word of a person that is not in their right state of mind? especialy when drugged/sicker then sick of their ass???????

course i never saw you... a 6'X" skiny guy with bald head and sleaves would have stood out liek a sore thomb....... it was 90+ that day... and very dry!! and i was around Mcrats pits all day....

and i helps pat change tires.....

IIRC mike mierers got a mag interveiw that day with his truck.. for diesel power?

UNBROKEN

Mar 30, 2008
Dude, you've watched "Street Trucks" have to be towed to the start line. :rolleyes:

Lordy, you are a least a consistant hypocrite.
What? 5-6 pro street max showed up and you'd rather DQ one on a technicality instead of putting on a show for the fans?

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Did Casper not ride to the hotel from your house in said trailer...then get unloaded and driven the last few miles to the track from the hotel to give the appearance of a "street truck"

I wish Pat would have posted this....I don't want anyone to think I'm picking on Kat when I'm just asking a question.

Yes, Casper was in said trailer except for the last 23 miles. Not because Pat couldn't of drove that far, but because we went as a family. Dan wanted to go so I let him drive Wendy.

Besides, in case any of the trucks broke we would have a way to get home. It was 180 miles.

Dan@PPE

Diesel Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2006
So Cal.
How could you see it inside the trailer, when it was not? Dan drove Blue, Kat drove Wendy, I drove Casper to the track. I know because I was driving.

Lots of folk saw it. So did you.

Now we are up to 51% eh? :D

Pat is 100% correct with what he is saying. He drove the truck from the Hotel to the track (about 15-20 miles if I remember correctly). I know this for a fact because I drove "Blue" towing the white trailer from the hotel to the track. When we got to the track I pulled off the road and almost got it stuck in the mud. Pat Asked me to drive Casper into the track and he drove the trailer in.

Hope this helps clear up some of these so called "facts" being blown around.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Pat is 100% correct with what he is saying. He drove the truck from the Hotel to the track (about 15-20 miles if I remember correctly). I know this for a fact because I drove "Blue" towing the white trailer from the hotel to the track. When we got to the track I pulled off the road and almost got it stuck in the mud. Pat Asked me to drive Casper into the track and he drove the trailer in.

Hope this helps clear up some of these so called "facts" being blown around.

Now its making more sense, Pat said you drove blue, but I was thinking I remember seeing you driving Casper...

Status
Not open for further replies.