The Juggernaut shop truck build

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
I doubt anybody's going to beat Lavon anyway. Not saying it couldnt be done, but it would be extremely difficult.
Especially to get it all dialed in and set up in such a short amount of time.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I have zero interest tearing it up for something like that.
I hear you there!
I doubt anybody's going to beat Lavon anyway. Not saying it couldnt be done, but it would be extremely difficult.
I don't know that I necessarily agree with that. He isn't doing anything exactly groundbreaking. Big power in a light weight chassis. Nothing drag racers haven't been doing for the last 50+ years. Anyone with enough money could do it.

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I hear you there!

I don't know that I necessarily agree with that. He isn't doing anything exactly groundbreaking. Big power in a light weight chassis. Nothing drag racers haven't been doing for the last 50+ years. Anyone with enough money could do it.

Exactly. Also parts do fail. Witch plays a huge role. I dont think people have any idea on how much power these new duramax deck plate motors are making. This year at schieds was a huge eye opener for many people.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Couple new pics. Its getting close to being time to pick up the roller from HSP.

Attachments

• racetruck1.jpg
    racetruck1.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 190
  • racetruck2.jpg
    racetruck2.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 181

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
Its awesome seeing the best of the best in the Duramax world working together. Can not wait to see how this beast turns out.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
How you going to run it no intercooled? Sorry my brain isn't building a mental picture with turbo and piping without the intercooler

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
There is going to be enough nitrous to launch it to the moon if need be so I feel there is no reason for a intercooler for what we are doing with the truck.

jliddle

Jun 30, 2012
NC
How you going to run it no intercooled? Sorry my brain isn't building a mental picture with turbo and piping without the intercooler

Compressor outlet feeds directly to intake on motor.

Following this build for sure. Very very nice work so far.

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
I get it'd go straight in just wasn't sure of the difference in power with or without it and of the weight savings with or without it. Either way I'm following