Tare Down is underway

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
The color choice of that setup is awesome. Looks bada$$ :woott:

Thanks! Believe it or not, i left everything completely up to Joe. I am very impressed to say the least!

That looks amazing!! The work that HSP does is just unreal :thumb:

Thank you, I'm very happy and thankful. It turned out great

turbo looks awful close to the cp3?

It is close, however i wanted to show off my CP3 wheels, Theres very little room for error there and Joe killed it

Want to sell the wehrli kit that didn't work out?

I already sold it

Man that is a work of art!!!! I can't wait to see it driving down the road.

Thank you good sir! You'll have to come to FL when we both have ours done and drink some beers and reminisce about the old times!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I'm not sure if you mentioned or not or maybe I missed it. But who's dual cp3 kit is that? I love the way it looks. The more I look at it the more I want to do mine like that :D

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I'm not sure if you mentioned or not or maybe I missed it. But who's dual cp3 kit is that? I love the way it looks. The more I look at it the more I want to do mine like that :D

This is custom, When joe and i started talking about the turbo kit he wanted everything to look symmetrical, so he made his own brackets and did his thing!

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
This is custom, When joe and i started talking about the turbo kit he wanted everything to look symmetrical, so he made his own brackets and did his thing!

I should of known that was a clever idea from mr joe. Looks like ill haft to have
a talk with them when I go pick up my turbo. Not sure that setup would work with my twin kit though.

You'll truly have a 1 of a kind engine bay. That'll never get old of looking at. :thumb:

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
yes

I am game for that.

Thanks! Believe it or not, i left everything completely up to Joe. I am very impressed to say the least!

Thank you, I'm very happy and thankful. It turned out great

It is close, however i wanted to show off my CP3 wheels, Theres very little room for error there and Joe killed it

I already sold it

Thank you good sir! You'll have to come to FL when we both have ours done and drink some beers and reminisce about the old times!

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Just curious why you pulled the motor?

Ryan Milliken and i will be doing the Hot rod power tours drag week and we Want to make sure everything is good. Wanted to finally take the time to give it the attention it needs to clean it up.

Also going from the Alli to a Manual shift Duraflite, precision air shifters/paddle shift and pcs controller and harness for od and Lockup

Last edited:

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
I've thought about doing the power tour so many times. Looks like an absolute blast and a real test to show what these things are capable of

moparkxracer

Jun 25, 2010
Out and about
It's yours!!

It's your truck bro, do what you want with it. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Shame on my for not doing what everyone wants me to do with my truck!! but it's hard to turn down the paycheck I get to bring it to events and let it sit pretty in our booth for work. Money is much more appealing to me :thumb: