Tare Down is underway

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Got this picture sent to my phone today from Joe. I'm definitely excited to see what comes of it. Starting to gather the rest of the parts for the new motor in the mean time. I don't see the current one lasting too much longer with the new air and fuel. She's been good to me though, 27,500 miles on her

Attachments

• HSP.jpg
    HSP.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 329

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I saw he posted it the other day on Facebook. Claimed it's going to be one if the baddest triple kits. Can't wait to see it finished :thumb:

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
Please don't take this question the wrong way... It is a sincere question. I thought your last kit was a work of art.... Why did you choose to part with it? I understand your upcoming triple kit will be amazing and I'm assuming more powerful. (<Is a desire for more power your reason?)

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Please don't take this question the wrong way... It is a sincere question. I thought your last kit was a work of art.... Why did you choose to part with it? I understand your upcoming triple kit will be amazing and I'm assuming more powerful. (<Is a desire for more power your reason?)

I loved the turbos. There was no question it a great pairing and It was nice to look at but had some flaws and things i didn't really like (not trying to take away from the work custom auto did) in the end i decided on the triples because i've wanted to try them for a while. So after talking to Evan and getting his input i decided to go for it.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
I loved the turbos. There was no question it a great pairing and It was nice to look at but had some flaws and things i didn't really like (not trying to take away from the work custom auto did) in the end i decided on the triples because i've wanted to try them for a while. So after talking to Evan and getting his input i decided to go for it.

Trips seem to give almost every advantage but more room under the hood. Can you tell us what turbos/setup are on deck? Garret? What are the new HP goals? If any of this is private as of now we understand. Jeez I feel like a reporter after writing this post lol.

Good choice on HSP! We all are foaming at the mouth for future pics

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Trips seem to give almost every advantage but more room under the hood. Can you tell us what turbos/setup are on deck? Garret? What are the new HP goals? If any of this is private as of now we understand. Jeez I feel like a reporter after writing this post lol.

The new chargers are all Garretts. (2) GTX4202R and a GTX4508R the rest of the setup will be completely custom and straight from joe kutchy's imagination. I honestly don't know what he completely has in store for it and i'm just fine with it haha

i believe with the chargers/fuel that were on it previous to the trips (GTX4202R/GT5541R) it was capable of what ever i wanted to push it to. Whether the motor lived or not would be another story. It Surprised me doing 1k uncorrected with the 66/480 but i always knew it felt strong. The slips i was getting with those turbos were good enough for me. The 42/55 setup pulled much harder (even with a dinky little tune) than those turbos and came up just as quick if not quicker, which surprised me. Brayden and kory were quite surprised as well. I look forward to seeing the difference, power i will choose to keep around the same 1-1300 and continue street driving and testing new products we develop at work with it

Last edited:

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
To bad in that 27,500 miles it's never seen a track other then being next to it...

What's it to you if he runs it at the track or not? If he wants to walk outside every morning and take a leak on the back seat he can because it's his and that's what he wants to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome should be the nicest setup anyone's done so far.

DBUSHLB7

Team DMAX
Mar 9, 2012
Albuquerque, NM
One thing is obvious to be about Andrew. He doesn't go cheap and he picks the nicest stuff for his truck. Between his pickiness and the amazing work we've all seen from HSP I'd also agree we will see a true craftsmans showpiece under that hood.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
I achieved My (notice i said "my") initial goals (low 11, 1k hp. nothing special) with it a long time ago and choose to do what I feel with it. Is that okay with you? I sure hope so...

Hey, that sure is! Don't take what I said straight to the heart...

What's it to you if he runs it at the track or not? If he wants to walk outside every morning and take a leak on the back seat he can because it's his and that's what he wants to do.

I'm looking forward to seeing the outcome should be the nicest setup anyone's done so far.

:hug:

Of coarse it's his and he is allowed to do whatever with it! The truck is the definition of beautiful and a perfect SEMA vehicle just saying I would like to see it being used for what's it's built for that is all...