Sure is nice here in FL

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Been here since fri morning. It's nice here and makes me want to move here to nice weather. Im here watching/helping a buddy race at the NMCA race and thinking how nice it is to not think about my junk. Todd and Randy are going to stop by sunday to say hi. The weather has been sweet so far so I hope it holds up. Jeff

duramax3388

May 22, 2008
Zanesville Ohio
glade things are holding out for you down there i have had some friends go down there fishing and said its been ok for a day or two and then crap. but its been really nice here as well. have fun and good luck

c55asleep

Apr 23, 2009
Miami,Fl
Been here since fri morning. It's nice here and makes me want to move here to nice weather. Im here watching/helping a buddy race at the NMCA race and thinking how nice it is to not think about my junk. Todd and Randy are going to stop by sunday to say hi. The weather has been sweet so far so I hope it holds up. Jeff

The weather has been great all weekend long. Btw where at in fl are you?

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Before you uproot the famiily, you may want to visit there in July/August. You may change your tune. :rofl:

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Weather has been kinda of crumby. Been the coldest winter down here in years.

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
The words WINTER COLD and FLORIDA in the same sentance made me laugh!!:rofl:

27* for like three weeks straight. That is plenty cold enough.

And dont tell me about your -40* shiiaatt either:rofl:

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
McGuire's is good stuff. I went to the one in Destin quite a few times when I was at Eglin.

Unit453

How fast was I going?
Sep 20, 2008
Florida
thetruckstop.us

Where in Florida are you? I live in the same town as Todd.

Before you uproot the famiily, you may want to visit there in July/August. You may change your tune. :rofl:

Its not all that bad. Sure as shit beats scraping my windshield and shoveling my driveway.

Linden

Sparkplugs FTL
Dec 12, 2009
Florida
florida is great i got home from a shitty day of work cracked a beer and hopped in the pool today

WolfLMM

Making Chips
Nov 21, 2006
AL
Where in Florida are you? I live in the same town as Todd.

Its not all that bad. Sure as shit beats scraping my windshield and shoveling my driveway.

You got that right:thumb:

Going blue water fishing next weekend...I can't wait:D:baby: its been a long winter...