Info: Stuff and things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChevyDieselLLY

Whats A Budget???
Apr 1, 2008
MI, NC, now Hawaii
I'd love to see flow sheets from all of the current head builder/porters offerings, rather than all of the things they do to the heads. I mean who cares how much porting one does or how big the valves are, a flow bench doesn't lie!

you posting in the wrong thread, this one is just about bashing each other :thumb:

dmax06

barely getting by......
May 10, 2009
white plains, GA
Tim is one hell of a man! He has never even met David browning, and yet he still believes this guy for all the bullshit he sells him over the phone! That, my friends, is LOYALTY!!!!

Hey!, do we have any more of those "DTS lockup boxes"???

Athena

Nov 13, 2012
Wow......poor guy just asked about head porting :eek:

Anyone else want to step up to the mic?:joker:
Yes me please! Alright enough of the back and forth already! Let's take a poll shall we? Anyone who has ever had Trey Fox do more than a tune and exhaust please raise your hand. And no you can't raise your hand if if its a transmission because we all know his dad does that for him and he takes all the credit and we know Trey would never tell a lie. By another show of hands please step forward if you have a trademark DTS truck that is first in its class. By that I mean any custom fab work, twins, amazing tranny builds David has perfected, dare I say heads, and the list goes on... Oh yeah and if you have a WINNING truck in whatever your hobby is please raise your hand if DTS built it ...I wish you could see me Trey I'm jumping on the couch raising my hand. Yes a winning DTS truck

Tim is one hell of a man! He has never even met David browning, and yet he still believes this guy for all the bullshit he sells him over the phone! That, my friends, is LOYALTY!!!!

Hank you are getting very brave on the keyboard! You have one already so you wont need one when they are done will you?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.

I don't need to be loyal to a salesperson, I am loyal to the results that I netted. I am loyal to the guy who helped me accomplish a lifetime dream, and who told me what to expect from the parts I bought and who has been right. I'm a nobody, stuck up here 1500 miles away from you guys, who, if he was as crumby as you all preach, wouldnt give two shits if i got bad parts, because what the hell am I really going to do? keep at it guys, you have a long way to go

RPM Motorsports

smokinum
May 13, 2008
Central Valley Ca.
All these smileys have what the OP wants this thread to be about... Just say'n!! :):(:rofl::D:mad::roflmao::thumb::confused::spit::eek::woott:;):hug::cool::happy2: show the OP some respect, and start a new thread we can be entertained with.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
No I actually bought mine from BEN! It wasn't one that you claimed that YOU built. Lol. It was a good story though

pot calling the kettle black i see? twisting words? lol. really, this is turning into a complete waste of time. it was fun for a bit catching Trey in his egotistical lies....but now you are boring me with the half-shots. just stand with the rest of us and be glad you have a lockup box to begin with...

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Yes me please! Alright enough of the back and forth already! Let's take a poll shall we? Anyone who has ever had Trey Fox do more than a tune and exhaust please raise your hand. And no you can't raise your hand if if its a transmission because we all know his dad does that for him and he takes all the credit and we know Trey would never tell a lie. By another show of hands please step forward if you have a trademark DTS truck that is first in its class. By that I mean any custom fab work, twins, amazing tranny builds David has perfected, dare I say heads, and the list goes on... Oh yeah and if you have a WINNING truck in whatever your hobby is please raise your hand if DTS built it ...I wish you could see me Trey I'm jumping on the couch raising my hand. Yes a winning DTS truck

Okay April or David ( whoever decided to make another screen name ) let me know when you wanna come down and watch my " Dad" build my trannies ! Lmao this is hilarious . And as far as Trans kits go , what difference does it make who or where I get my parts , it's been said countless times in any thread about them , it's not the kit that makes the Trans , it's the builder.........

Duraeater6.7

Jun 14, 2012
How much do I pay my builders to put my name on shit ? That's how you manipulate everyone right?!?!?

Twinned Lmm 120 over pump 100hp injectors

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
All these smileys have what the OP wants this thread to be about... Just say'n!! :):(:rofl::D:mad::roflmao::thumb::confused::spit::eek::woott:;):hug::cool::happy2: show the OP some respect, and start a new thread we can be entertained with.

It's ok. I split the thread. I left his original 2 posts and just moved the rest. It went off topic that fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.