Info: Stuff and things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
Yes !! Please Josh , will you move this shit storm of a thread out of the op thread to a new one , then we can continue this little misunderstanding in our own thread without ruining the op thread . Sorry to Op for clutter ....

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Tim , you are full of it tonight , how am I a competitor ?? All you are doing is exactly what you get on to people about doing !!!!! Listening to one side of a story , and not getting the bigger picture !! I could give a shit what David and DTS does today or tomorrow ! More power to him ...... But please get " your " facts straight ........... Geez

I'm the first to admit, there is always three sides to a story: yours, his, and the truth...and Trey, I have lived that first hand more than you deserve to know. So as "Mr. DTS", Since I guess It sounds better than Tim, I'll be down to see your "fab work" next month when I come down to visit:happy2:

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
I'm the first to admit, there is always three sides to a story: yours, his, and the truth...and Trey, I have lived that first hand more than you deserve to know. So as "Mr. DTS", Since I guess It sounds better than Tim, I'll be down to see your "fab work" next month when I come down to visit:happy2:

Please do Tim , do you need the address??

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
some of the wating was on race parts solutions to get us a few extra parts for the valve covers and oil line fittings that we needed. Then you had to go back home to be with the wife and kids. yes when you got back we had a few trucks to get done and me and you rode around alot going to different shops but you said at the time it was cool seeing all these different cool places with no names "remember". We also built a y bridge, both intercooler pips, re adjusted your valves because you said you thought whoever did them before did them wrong, added to your exaust, re wired all of your added components. and built a custom intake that did hit the hood but we all discussed you would come back later because you liked the way it looked.

Later you said how proud you were after texas when everyone was praising the good looking work under yor hood... unless you were just trying to make me feel good that day?

You like twisting words around to
Make yourself look good don't you ??

This is for you Trey.

Look If what I did was not good enough for you then why in the hell were you saying what a good job it was when we were working on it?

When you came over with a truck that kept blowing the driverside intercooler boot when you had twins and I stopped what I was doing and built you one from a few bends I had at the shop in a few minutes that you not only said was awesome but we went out and tried to get it to blow and couldnt. was that not good enough?

I have never begged you to come get the work done you willingly brought it here on a trailer for us to work on and when it left the shop at 4:00 am one morning I remember It Towing your other truck home did it not?

I will get the reciept from the shop tomorrow and post it here for us to remember because I cannot tell you what it actually was.

And when you claimed to have gotten a used Garrett GTX turbo did I not get Garrett on the phone to prove When it was purchased and you claimed to not have time to talk to me about it that it really didnt matter any more?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
Oh, and just for viewing pleasure I copied this from David's vendor section
"Yep new gig !!

New to Trey, NOT new to DTS!"

you wrote that..didn't you Trey?
and the post above where you posted as the guy to contact if anyone wanted to buy from David.....hell that was just last year?

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
"Yep new gig !!

and the post above where you posted as the guy to contact if anyone wanted to buy from David.....hell that was just last year?

Edit: so please tell us if you were not paid as an employee of DTS, which you claim not to have been, why were you working for him?

You like twisting words around to
Make yourself look good don't you ??

No Trey this is one thing that I cannot figure out. If I have twisted one thing please correct me. I have never understood why we have this so called misunderstanding. I even told you in front of you and your dad that you could come over anytime and I would fix any part that you werent happy with and you did agree that when you got back from texas we would address it. Still wating?

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
"Yep new gig !!

Yeah ask your beloved David how my name was every put under his vendor section !! I certainly didn't ask for it to be there , he did it while on the phone with Kat when I pulled in his drive one day coming back from the machine shop in Atlanta heading home . I'm not stupid , he did it to corner the market . I don't give a damn , anyone contact kat via pm and ask who ask her to remove my name ! I bet it won't be a damn person from DTS !!

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
I'd love to see flow sheets from all of the current head builder/porters offerings, rather than all of the things they do to the heads. I mean who cares how much porting one does or how big the valves are, a flow bench doesn't lie!

blackdirtymax

Apr 15, 2010
augusta, ga
No Trey this is one thing that I cannot figure out. If I have twisted one thing please correct me. I have never understood why we have this so called misunderstanding. I even told you in front of you and your dad that you could come over anytime and I would fix any part that you werent happy with and you did agree that when you got back from texas we would address it. Still wating?

That's funny cause when I got back from Texas some certain customers were fed up with you and contacted me about building their Trans , I even called you and we spoke about it . Guess what , you acted like a complete dick to me because of their choice , I didn't go break their arm and say come to me !!

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
I'd love to see flow sheets from all of the current head builder/porters offerings, rather than all of the things they do to the heads. I mean who cares how much porting one does or how big the valves are, a flow bench doesn't lie!

this was the point of my original post in this thread PACougar....however, one thing you stated is incorrect....a flow bench CAN lie....and therein lies my reasoning for stating MORE accurate information than flow bench numbers

PACougar

Jun 27, 2012
El Dorado Hills, Ca
this was the point of my original post in this thread PACougar....however, one thing you stated is incorrect....a flow bench CAN lie....and therein lies my reasoning for stating MORE accurate information than flow bench numbers

How can it a flow bench lie? Of course a person can omit information about the setup they use so the results are favorable, but I don't think the machine knows how to lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.