Stand alone wire harness

duramaxzak

Wanna be puller!
Nov 22, 2008
Minnesota
Looking to put a stand alone wire harness on my 02' Duramax puller. I have been considering trying it myself or maybe pay someone to do it for me. Has anyone done there own and willing to point me in the right direction? Or anyone that knows how to want to do one? Ben is NOT an option right now, he has suspended all business until he gets caught back up.

Thanks Zak

weazel

Oct 5, 2011
Mason, TX
If you have all of the harness, and fuse box, you'll be way ahead going that route.

There are a few options on making a harness, just depends on route you want to take..

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
I did my 01 and in all honesty it wasn't that difficult. Been awhile, but the hardest part is getting diagrams of all the pmugs at the underhood fuse panel, then figuring out which ones could go, which were duplicates, and a few of them were jumpers. There really wasn't alot to it though if you shut vats off in the ecm to go minimal with it.

Oct 16, 2008
Idaho
I did the stand alone in my street rod. First attempt and I'm not what I consider good at wiring. It's time consuming but not all that difficult. Just need to hunt down what wires you want to remove and where to add power/grounds.

You can buy a subscription on Alldatadiy.com that should have all the pinouts/electrical diagrams you'll want. Just use the correct year of the engine you're using.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Yep, sorry guys....Im so busy and do so many of these harnesses that Im currently 2 months backlog...so I had to put a pause on taking new harness orders.

Ben