So where were you when the towers fell?

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
We were living on the dairy, Kathy's sister called and told us to turn on the TV.

Some talking head was yapping on the TV with the twin towers in the background, one burning, and while he repeated the same stuff again, a second plane slammed into the second building.

Glad I wasn't President. I would have launched half our ICBM's at at Tehran, and the other half at Baghdad.

TX23

Wanna Race??????
Mar 5, 2008
San Angelo, TX
I was in OKC about to begin training a class of service managers for AT&T. I had heard about the first plane on the way in that morning, and when I got there, turned on the TV's in the room so we could see what was going on. With the people who were in OKC on 4/19/95, it was like opening an old wound and pouring salt in. I saw a different side of humanity that day than I had ever seen.

I agree with McRat, I think there were a lot of people around the country and around the world that were ready to open a "can"...me included.

To top it off, all fiberoptics, and most of our communications were interrupted due to the magnitude of the collapses, so I told everyone to simply go home, hug their kids, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. We'll truly never be the same as we were before, but I thank all of the men and women who are still trying to rid the world of this horrible cancer called terrorism. :patriot: