Seriously?

Leadfoot

Needs Bigger Tires!
Dec 27, 2006
Western MA
www.matpa.org
I've noticed where I work (hospital) the latex gloves are much harder to pull out of the boxes than they used to. I'm wondering if they are compressing them more to take up less room (smaller boxes, less warehouse space needed, fit more on a shipment,...)?

Reactions: 2004LB7

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
I've noticed where I work (hospital) the latex gloves are much harder to pull out of the boxes than they used to. I'm wondering if they are compressing them more to take up less room (smaller boxes, less warehouse space needed, fit more on a shipment,...)?
Thank was my other thought. They are pretty tight in there. I'll have to compare the two and see if that's it.

jlawles2

Jan 28, 2010
Danbury, TX
Not only packing them tighter, but since everyone is now allergic to everything and it causes some type of disease or cancer, they are no longer powdered to prevent sticking while lubricating them for removal from the box.