Saw this on facebook

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Very Cool!

Buck and Jess are two of the nicest guys anyone could meet! Fun to be around and all around good guys. As some else said it was only a matter of time. Very cool to see them back in the game. I can't wait for next year to see them lay down some numbers.

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Thats a whole different truck then what he use to run! What transmission and who's tuning it now? Anyone know?

Where is Subby? :D

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Whats up with that scratch running down the side? Their trucks always looked dressed and ready for the prom.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Very cool, as Jeff posted, awesome guys in Buck and Jess. That truck has always been on top since the beginning of the Dmax performance movement no matter what the quick 50 list says. I believe it will be the first in the 8's for a full size truck, no one else is even close.

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
Very cool, as Jeff posted, awesome guys in Buck and Jess. That truck has always been on top since the beginning of the Dmax performance movement no matter what the quick 50 list says. I believe it will be the first in the 8's for a full size truck, no one else is even close.

:thumb: That is killer!

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
Thats a whole different truck then what he use to run! What transmission and who's tuning it now? Anyone know?

Where is Subby? :D

Assuming this is one of the ones we built for him still, Let's just say this is probably the most top of the line re-enforced DuraFlites we've built

Steve Cole is tuning it I believe

J Spruill

bringer of truth
Mar 30, 2008
crappy 60 ft. with a 1.3x 60 it would have been an 8.8x. next trip plan to take my 2wd and lay some rubber before he makes his pass, hopefully get the 8. the trans is Suncoast duraflight. and tuning is TTS. at the track we had problems with the map getting funky. great air in the 50s had it constantly defueling. so we put the first tune in Steve made for the triples and made the pass. Steve will be in town Friday for thanksgiving so if it doesn't get broke on a back rd hope to hit the track sunday after thanksgiving...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Jess, nice to see you and Buck back at it. Congrats! :thumb: Long way from the old "stock turbo" days, eh?

Last edited: