Ridge Runner Diesel Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Anyone who has contacted about ecm's exchanges or remote tune files I will be configuring all ecms and or building all tune files this weekend.

If you have requested a remote LBZ/LMM tune file you must do the following:

1) Update your EFI-Live Software for V7.5 and V8 as well as V2 firmware to the latest public release here ->>>
http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=48&Itemid=133

2) Read your stock file out with the latest V8 software and save or email your original LBZ/LMM tune file to my email address link on the web site.

3) In the email include all of your truck information, all supporting mods, tune choices and any other information I need.

4) All personal info such as Name, Ship Address, Ph#, tire height, etc in the email.

5) You can call me to process the order or Pay-Pal me once I total your order with shipping and email an invoice.

Thank You to all who contacted me or inquired about tuning.

Tony

Also : To all of our past and present military members, I thank you for your service to our country, you will receive a 10% discount on your order !!!

Last edited:

flyinelvis11

May 11, 2010
VG, IL (because my wife does)
Not sure I understand the question ???

:confused:

Ridge Runner Diesel Performance, LLC
ph# 860-488-3631
Summer Special ! Special Pricing from
Memorial Day – Monday May 28, 2012 thru Wednesday July 4, 2012.

E-Mailed tune files for LBZ and LMM
Purchaser must have a V2 to load tunes.

Choice of any five tunes – No restrictions for stock or built transmission calibrations, No additional cost for bigger injectors or twin turbo tuning. Tune file is permission restricted, no calibration data may be viewed or modified, MOONSHINE Tuning available and is included in Sale Price.

LB7/LLY – DSP5 tune files are not currently available for email or bundled with a V2 or AutoCal at this time , but will be available in the near future.

sorry for the confusion tony. i want to install your tunes with my v2 as my neighbor doesn't want his truck to be down while we pull the ecm and send it to you but it says here lly tunes are not available yet. i was inquiring as to when they might be available? thanks, wayne

Sledheadxp800r

That was only my tow tune
Dec 13, 2010
CT
I switched over to some moonshine today. Thanks Tony :thumb:

I'll have to get my puller retuned in the next couple weeks

2001-GMC-LB7

01GMCDMAX
Jul 27, 2010
NWNJ
Well Guys I drove up to Tony's today who went out of his way as I did get there over an hour early, he met me at his garage and went right to work.
Installed DSP5 switch (and wire for high idle switch I will install later).
Tuned ECM and we went for a ride...:D

All I can say is Wholly Schyt!!!
He even reset trans to learn new HP level, shifted hard at first but learned pretty quick and was shifting great on ride home.
I have to learn to drive truck again when on level 4...:driving:
Very easy to burn tires and smoke out people behind you...lol:woott:
You know I had to try it not once but twice,
1st was on 287 in NY bout 4 miles before NJ, everyone was doing 70 and a Ford tried to pass me, so, i pushed the pedal and not that far either and all I saw was black smoke and fading headlights, I was doing 100 in a couple seconds.:angel:
2nd was on route 80 gtting overrun and surounded by rice burners I moved to left lane and puff was gone... Amazing what a little MOONSHINE can do!:beer

Tony Thank You, Very nice meeting you and great work.
I know my buddies will be looking to get some MOONSHINE too,
(Just turn thiers down a little so I can still win, lol)

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.