Ridge Runner Diesel Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

diesel53

Sep 16, 2010
AZ
Finally got my LBZ dsp5 from Tony and I am very impressed with the tuning. The truck is running fantastic and I gained alot of efficiency.

Tony is great about tech support, unfortunately I had to use that a few times haha. Very capable and knowledgable tuner here. Ill be using him again.. Thanks Tony..

Oh and my shift points/speedo are right on for the tire size. Its working perfectly... :happy2:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
V2/DSP5 Tunes LBZ/LMM/DSP5 switch - $999 - MOONSHINE Tuning included in Sale Price, plus shipping - all tune files emailed

Auto-Cal/ DSP5 Tunes LBZ/LMM /DSP5 switch - $599 - MOONSHINE Tuning included in sale price plus shipping - all tune files emailed

DSP5 switches are INCLUDED in this SALE PRICE. No additional up-charge for the big tunes, twins, larger % injectors.

:thumb:

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Anyone who is waiting for an ecm swap I have been getting core ecm's back daily and filling orders.

I sent four more ecm's out today, those that ordered check your email for the tracking number.

Anyone who has emailed their stock LBZ/LMM tune I will try to get those returned to you by tomorrow morning.

Thanks Again to all who have placed an order, I appreciate it

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Due to the popularity of the "Summer Sale" it will continue all summer until sometime in late August.

Thanks to all who have placed orders......it's been tough keeping up, I know a few guys are still waiting on ecm swaps, they are coming, just trying to get some more cores.

Thanks Again

Status
Not open for further replies.