Ridge Runner Diesel Summer Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Just a reminder........V2 or AutoCal for LBZ/LMM or ecm exchanges for LB7/LLY.

I have just purchased a few more core ecm's and I have just about caught up on the orders for ecm exchanges.

If you are not familiar with a computer or want hassle free tuning then an ecm exchange will be your most cost effective way of getting tuning.

;)

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
You don't email tunes?

If I did not explain myself before when you asked in post #53 here

http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showpost.php?p=591329&postcount=53

Let me once again explain it to you, I am not going to email an LB7 or LLY file to anyone unless it is locked from reading, comparing, scripting and or copying just the same way as the LBZ/LMM files are currently secured when Full Flashed with either a V2 or an AutoCal.

This may be an inconvenience to only a small number of my tuning customers who make constant changes to their trucks, which are probably less than 1% of my customer base.

Without going into a rehash of why I don't do it again I will leave at this:

I am not going to allow anyone else to see what I do via the tables or learn what I have spent the last 7 years figuring out on many hundreds upon hundreds of trucks and thousands of log files/changes.

If you want to log my tunes to death go for it.......you'll only get the numbers from a log, you won't get the how, where, when and why.

:rofl:

And to be very honest in all the years I have been doing this, since 2005 when I was one of the original BETA Testers I bet only a handful of my customers have sent the ecm back more than once for anything other than a DSP2 to DSP5 update.

Sorry if it doesn't work for you, but if you want to run Moonshine for now it's a LOCKED ECM only.

:thumb:

x MadMAX DIESEL

<<<< No Horsepower
Dec 30, 2008
Lexington, Ky
Let me know what it would cost if we could meet up, without having you drive far out of your way. Might not be able to fit it in, but just curious.

ChevyTruck

Boats an Hoes!
Oct 19, 2011
Newark, De
I am leaving on a 6 day road trip tuning trucks, beginning August 1st-August 6th, I will be in NC, GA and MD.

The following weekend would work

:thumb:

Where about in MD are you going to be? Maybe I could meet you then? That's if you're doing tunes.

If not it'll have to be 3 weekends from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.