Ride in Newlys truck

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
There sure is a lot of sh-t talking on this one but I enjoy the humor. Thanks guys, it makes the day seem a little better.

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Clint is too busy to be messing around on these forums. Clint doesnt care if people know who Hazmax is, thats why Brian had to put that vid up for you to see on Duramax forum. Good luck on getting the 2WD truck running. 10 passes this year? I think i have 4 total for 2009:rofl: Oh well, ill be on the top 50 list here shortly and i should have it dialed in by opening day in AZ. I should have my slicks by then too. If all goes well, plan on a race with you and i. Well, your wife can probably get a better time than you so have her drive if you want.

Andera is Rob's wife and she dropped a little .087 RT on a .4 protree at SLC when you were fondling your dampener. She cut two or three .1x pro lights as well. Not too bad on the sportman tree either , usually in the 0.09+/- range. She had all the boys talking at RMR. :D

Last edited:

Hardpan

Hard Pan
Sep 16, 2008
New Mexico
Hope 2 see some fast times in albq this weekend. I will be in town 4 some band comp 4 my kid . :cool: But hope 2 sneek a way and get 2 the drags. 10:00 to 4:00 is that the right time ?

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Yea it sure did and at #6 too......

Old fart had to put the attention on himself again.

What you little pip squeaks can't take? Like to try and dish it out though don't you? None the less, Noodley, Nonely, Obnoxiously or whatever your name is bring your truck to Phoenix and watch my tail lignts. You might want to get some practice on the protree you are going to need it. :treed::D

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Actually Ken was flying the TTS flag back then. Sworn enemies at the tree, but friends for all the rest.

He's not "Team Salad". Hopefully I'll get a chance to run him in the near future; I like snacking on LB7's, they taste like chicken...

That would be good Pat, hope to see Casper back on the track soon. Yes the Truckin's for kids event was something, I tore about a 2' gash in my passanger side door when I hook it on one of those angle iron support bars those semi had to hold their mud flabs. Couldn't see it and there were 100's of to try and negotiate around in the pits. Not the best day I ever had for sure.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
That would be good Pat, hope to see Casper back on the track soon. Yes the Truckin's for kids event was something, I tore about a 2' gash in my passanger side door when I hook it on one of those angle iron support bars those semi had to hold their mud flabs. Couldn't see it and there were 100's of to try and negotiate around in the pits. Not the best day I ever had for sure.

PM me your phone number. need to talk to you.

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
Thanks for the post up about the ride in my truck Matt.

glad to here its running good anyone who drops that coin deserves to feel that power, hey understand that matt larson trent and myself are all really good friends thats why you got called out by all three of us, it wasent so you could post up how many people pick on you, it wasent about that at all sounds like all thats past though, so keep it cool and head above water and lets have a good year next year:hug: My new motor is almost done im hoping to run the weekend of sema in vegas coming up, you should come down and run lets put these heavy ass trucks in the 10's::happy2:

duramini2001

On a Time Out
Sep 30, 2006
Highland, Ut
What you little pip squeaks can't take? Like to try and dish it out though don't you? None the less, Noodley, Nonely, Obnoxiously or whatever your name is bring your truck to Phoenix and watch my tail lignts. You might want to get some practice on the protree you are going to need it. :treed::D

oh we or some of us can take it ken dont be thinking you shit does'ent stink yet shela:rofl: im going to make a special tail gate sticker for you in phoenix, im not sure what it will say yet be sure and let me know though, i cant read my tail gate when im looking at you in my rear view kenny:spit:

Rhall

Old Skooler
Aug 12, 2006
Texas Y'all
Back what up? What have i said i could do or who i could beat? Im hoping to make 800+ and hoping to be in the top 50 list.

Lets see.....

I got called out by:

Trent, Matt Larson, Dimitri, Subfart (while you were in the corner) and now subfart is still yappin and so are you. When did i ever say i would beat any of you guys?????Your the one that needs to bite or quit barking.

MMLMM says your a alright guy so whatever.

Actually you called me out by mistake thinking i was someone else:hello: Good thing i didnt come through huh, cause i am on that top 50 list already ;)

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
There sure is a lot of sh-t talking on this one but I enjoy the humor. Thanks guys, it makes the day seem a little better.

I enjoy it too.

not a problem man thanks for a scary ride haha although its made me seriously consider not selling my dmax

Keep it. Dont get a old Dodge!

Andera is Rob's wife and she dropped a little .087 RT on a .4 protree at SLC when you were fondling your dampener. She cut two or three .1x pro lights as well. Not too bad on the sportman tree either , usually in the 0.09+/- range. She had all the boys talking at RMR. :D

Yea, i was fixing my truck and getting it to run right so i wouldnt go out there and get beat by a much less modded, less fueled, less cp3'd, heavier truck like you did. Your a real bad ass:thumb: Geezer.

Hope 2 see some fast times in albq this weekend. I will be in town 4 some band comp 4 my kid . :cool: But hope 2 sneek a way and get 2 the drags. 10:00 to 4:00 is that the right time ?

Yes, 10am to 4pm. If weather holds...

There you go yappin again.... your like a little chawawa:rofl: and im hardly a little pip squeek. Try me if you would like old man.
If all goes well, ill be there to race and have fun. I could care less what you want to prove. If it happens you line up next to me then cool.

glad to here its running good anyone who drops that coin deserves to feel that power, hey understand that matt larson trent and myself are all really good friends thats why you got called out by all three of us, it wasent so you could post up how many people pick on you, it wasent about that at all sounds like all thats past though, so keep it cool and head above water and lets have a good year next year:hug: My new motor is almost done im hoping to run the weekend of sema in vegas coming up, you should come down and run lets put these heavy ass trucks in the 10's::happy2:

Thanks, yea its been a long road but it sure runs good now. I think ill surprise alot of you, if not oh well ill still love it. Just posting up the facts about getting 5 people on my back, no biggie though. I can take care of myself like i always have. Cheers to a good new year and i would love to run 10s but i doubt it. Im not going to spray for quite some time even though i love it! Good luck with your new motor.

oh we or some of us can take it ken dont be thinking you shit does'ent stink yet shela:rofl: im going to make a special tail gate sticker for you in phoenix, im not sure what it will say yet be sure and let me know though, i cant read my tail gate when im looking at you in my rear view kenny:spit:

:spit::spit::rofl:

Last edited:

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Sounds cool Newly,When you going racing?

That was all that you fixed was the dampner? What was the deal with the heads? Either way glad its up and running:thumb:

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
Back what up? What have i said i could do or who i could beat? Im hoping to make 800+ and hoping to be in the top 50 list.

Lets see.....

I got called out by:

Trent, Matt Larson, Dimitri, Subfart (while you were in the corner) and now subfart is still yappin and so are you. When did i ever say i would beat any of you guys?????

Your the one that needs to bite or quit barking.

MMLMM says your a alright guy so whatever.

I never called you out. I got in trouble at RMR already for not having a bar. I ran in the 12.0 class so i wouldn't get booted.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Ken has tree'd me in the past and has run 10.3's, so has the stuff needed.

His LBZ is a new build with new stuff and is totally street driven, not a trailer or dyno queen. I feel this should be a good test for trucks and drivers. Hopefully the parties will show and settle the trash talk. Seems so often nothing even comes of these things because of no shows.

In Salt Lake, Ken didn't get beat, I did. In racing, things break when pushing the envelope.