race night

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I love to drag race my truck, so I would definitely be up for meeting you guys at the track. My truck is down right now, but once it's back together, I'll be at the track as often as I can be.

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Hey wikd, is that Procharged 5.3 that Tyler raced a extended cab short bed, tan in color.
If so I saw that truck up there and it is wicked. He got behind me and jumped on it runnin about 50 and both tires let loose. I would have raced him but he turned before we could line up.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
Hey wikd, is that Procharged 5.3 that Tyler raced a extended cab short bed, tan in color.
If so I saw that truck up there and it is wicked. He got behind me and jumped on it runnin about 50 and both tires let loose. I would have raced him but he turned before we could line up.

Naw man the one I raced was arrival blue with longtubs,42lbs injectors,410 gear posi,P1 Procharger 2 core intercooler. It sounded mean has hell buttttt just couldnt hang:D. Walked him 3 trucks befor letting off. But naw we all need to all meet up.

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
Naw man the one I raced was arrival blue with longtubs,42lbs injectors,410 gear posi,P1 Procharger 2 core intercooler. It sounded mean has hell buttttt just couldnt hang:D. Walked him 3 trucks befor letting off. But naw we all need to all meet up.

I agree. I wanna see everyones trucks.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx
I love to drag race my truck, so I would definitely be up for meeting you guys at the track. My truck is down right now, but once it's back together, I'll be at the track as often as I can be.

Josh the next time we will be heading that way will be at the NHRDA event at Ennis March 28th. Should be a good one.

May 21, 2008
Stephenville Tx

Now that I thought about about your post that tan truck has a 6.0 swap in it with headders,410 gear posi and he just put spray on it. It does sound mean but we will just see (how mean):)

P.S- I had a Silverado SS with mods befor the max and....:rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
Now that I thought about about your post that tan truck has a 6.0 swap in it with headders,410 gear posi and he just put spray on it. It does sound mean but we will just see (how mean):)

P.S- I had a Silverado SS with mods befor the max and....:rofl:
got pics