race night

maxaholic

Dec 6, 2008
Central, Texas
Hey Tyler I was up in the Ville the other day and none of the dodge boys up there wanted any. What gives, I thought all those guys were in to racing.

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo
im n the ville all the time, and yes they like to play but most of em are slow. o and larry tyler just outran a pro charged 5.3 chevy:D

Thats got me beat, latest I took was the rousch mustang and a turbo'd honda, the honda was special though, a dodge pulled up at the next light laughing, said he never saw anything like that before, wanted to know if mine was chipped :rofl:

Duramax_JP

Jul 3, 2008
i was pretty impressed but i have three races lined up there this weekend! 2-lbz one lighting:D

Are these LBZ's in town because i rarely see any Dmaxes that look tuned except for you all. And where are you gonna race'em?

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I want to know if you guys go to Kennedale or Ennis. San Angelo is a bit too far for me to drive for a night of racing.
Well we race alittle bit at Wall Dragway in San Angelo(which this is the place Jeff is talking about in this thread), Texas Raceway in Kennadale and The Motorplex in Ennis. Josh do you live anywhere near Hamilton Texas or in Texas at all? I am wondering somthing?
Don't know how I missed this post earlier, but I do live in TX. I didn't when you posted this, but I do now. I'm in Canton, about 60 miles east of Dallas on I-20.