Quiet today

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
I use to want a zf6 in my 02 rrreeeaaalll bad many years ago before I got heavy into racing my buddies. Driving that autocar rekindled an old flame.

Maybe I ought to give the 20 up and find a semi

• Haha
Reactions: Dozerboy

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
had to swap couches between two rooms at one of the hotels I work at. had to move them between floors through the tiny elevator. heavy and delicate. can't damage the couch or the walls. trying to wedge it upright into the elevator. fun stuff

might have a BBQ at my aunt's house tomorrow. the pizza at my uncle's Monday while handing out candy. should be a good weekend

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Another slow day on here. Doesn't look like much, if any posts today. Where is everyone at? 😛

DAVe3283

Heavy & Slow
Sep 3, 2009
Boise, ID, USA
My GMC is under the knife getting compounds, and my Duraburb alternator died, so no diesel related happenings this weekend for me.

Did reflash my brother's truck to fix an overboost code, but it kept failing. Figured out he had put a Dorman HVAC controller in it. Pulled the HVAC fuse and it flashed first try. Glad he mentioned replacing that, I'd never heard of the HVAC controller interfering with a flash before.

Dorman normally makes good stuff and should know better than this. Kind of disappointed honestly.

Sent from my FlashScan V2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2004LB7

shakenfake

Moron
Sep 15, 2022
Shlumpt, TX
I fell asleep for a few weeks.

Got a set of new smoked cab lights to throw on, trying to figure out best way to silicone seal them up so they don't leak. The gaskets they gave me suck major so I am going to use the original gaskets.