PSN goes FNG?

MACKIN

Smell My Finger...
Aug 14, 2006
Connecticut
Well, I guess the "time is right" is 4 years. That's how long PSN lasted. Well, almost 4 years. I have socks older than 4 years. Heck, all but one of our vehicles is older than that.

Kat, Rob, and I consider the members here "family", and by running this site, we are in fact "helping our family".

There are a lot ways we are different from many sites, but one of them is commercialization. We turn down vendors unless they will improve the site for the Dmax hotrodders. The purpose of the site has nothing to do with money.

Guess we will see. Technology changes things. Web forums might not even exist in 20 years. But as long as there are folk interested in racing their Dmaxes who want to exchange notes and friendship on a web forum, we will be here.

All true and what drives people to start up these sites and then something happens. What is it ,greed,frustration.aggravation or just a plain loss of interest? I suppose every individual is different but something changes that makes them sell out from under the enthusiasts.

What sucks is its the members that build a site up and make it valuable and then they are left with shit and get nothing back in return!

Trotorx2

Sep 21, 2006
Beaumont, Texas
I was a member at PSN and when I explained to them the the forum WOULD change with the sale they banned me for being a troublemaker :spit: