Poll time!!

And the Answer IS!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PureHybrid

Isuzu Shakes IT
Feb 15, 2012
Central OH
I don't DD mine anymore. Racked up a lot of miles driving from OH to IN so it was time to get a beater. But I obviously voted Lilly

Knock on wood my HG's are original at 220k

Henry95

Apr 4, 2015
Driving a dam cummins while I rebuild the Lilly from the fire. This things getting a muffler asap as I hate being another one of those 21year old kids with a straight piped cummins. Sounds horrible. Miss the Lilly and it's only been burnt for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cornell

LBZ for life
Sep 11, 2006
Minnesota
Daily my regular cab short bed LBZ, L5P is coming soon for the new work truck/DD. And the big gray truck has an LML.

LBZ seems strong, LML feels stronger IMO.. even in a truck lifted 18" on 40's

Edit:

My little LBZ has been the funnest truck I've ever owned. Thing is a little rocket and I still pull 16k pounds with it. It's earned the term #MiniSuperTruck.

still think GM should offer an L5P RCSB Denali so I dont have to make one haha

Last edited:

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I have mixed feelings on that one. My LMM runs the ass off everything I've got beside, and it has a nicer interior, that being said it's definitely not as user friendly as an LT OBS and the body is weaker.

and thats where i disagree, i feel like the interior on the lmm feels cheap and the OBS seats are definitely more comfortable hands down

Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
and thats where i disagree, i feel like the interior on the lmm feels cheap and the OBS seats are definitely more comfortable hands down

I agree 1000 times
If it's not obs it's 15.5+
Nothing in between.

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
I agree 1000 times
If it's not obs it's 15.5+
Nothing in between.

Agreed...... GM quit making nice trucks in 07, started making nice trucks again in 15.5.....

Sorry in advance to those of you who will surely be offended. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ALLY Fox

Old Man Truck
Dec 14, 2010
Oregon 7S5
I love my LLY, been a great truck but I would have bought an LBZ if I could have found one in the same price range when I was looking 6 years ago.....

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I can't argue about the seats, I liked the captains chairs better for sure, and I liked the rear heater vents, but what I meant by nicer is it has some contrast. Mine doesn't rattle or anything like a lot of them. It had one between the dash and defrost panel but I fixed that one easily.