Poll time!!

And the Answer IS!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NC-smokinlmm

<<<Future tuna killer
May 29, 2011
At Da Beach
2016 Denali, I wanted the newest version of the old 6.6. I'll let the new package prove itself for 18 or 24 months before I even consider the L5P. And who really knows what Trump will do with the EPA mandates, under his administration we might see relaxed diesel emissions...

NinjaMax

WTF!
Oct 3, 2012
Severance, Colorado
2016 Denali, I wanted the newest version of the old 6.6. I'll let the new package prove itself for 18 or 24 months before I even consider the L5P. And who really knows what Trump will do with the EPA mandates, under his administration we might see relaxed diesel emissions...

I bet there's one in your driveway by June 2017:hug:

melms23

Jul 30, 2011
WI
I DD an LML, love the quiet cab, solid all around package and can't beat the look.

I do miss shifting gears and will be again in a few months when I finish my latest shop project.

WVRigrat05

Wound for sound
Jan 1, 2011
French Creek, West Virginia
I love my LMM just for the fact I can drive the shit out of it and only have to service it. Wish my LLY had been half this cheap to drive, that and it really hauls ass now that it has a real set of tunes in it.

But... still gotta have love for the LLY, they are tough bastards. I have to have the balls to give the LMM a night of hell like my LLY saw so many of.

I'll never have a new one until I'm pushing tools or get a job I'm not putting 30k+ miles on my trucks a year, not a good investment decision.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I have all but the lmm. I daily drive the LML. They did make improvements over the previous versions that have a positive effect on the daily use. They are not the same thrill as the older ones though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk