Overkill vs Misery (video)

1slowmax

The break is over
May 9, 2012
Sin City, NV
So tell me... How much power does it take to run 149mph? How much power does it take to make it run 149 mph at 6000ft?

Just want to check your math...:hug:

We need to know the weight of his truck to figure out how much power and im sure Dmitri will tell us its still 7000lbs and on his tow tune

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
It takes more power to run those numbers because the setup in suspension is not efficient. I have seen him run in person and the truck can not pit the power to the ground. That is why some guy does a little to his truck and says " I don't have nearly as much done to my truck as you and you times or truck just don't impress me". Getting the package together is where you rep the big benefits.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

red1977

Nov 15, 2010
Ogden Utah
Maxed out I believe is still fuel only and it's best is 9:36 I think
Overkill is spraying like crazy and has a best of 9.50. On a side note it would be interesting to see Overkill with Steve's tunes.......paid for in full:roflmao:

I do think its cool though that Overkill is getting it done with an Alli!

Maxed out sprays nitrous.

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Tyler is the man and stand up kid! Jeremiah is awesome for letting him race Misery but from what Jeremiah says Tyler deserves it!

Last edited:

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Maxed out sprays nitrous.

There is a .032 jet in the truck incase it is hard to spool at the line which even then it is rarely used unless we are at high elevation. and a half empty bottle most of the time lol.

That's what I thought, In another forum he mentioned using TREX n2o to help spool at the line; then ran fuel only down the strip.

^exactly

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Sep 18, 2006
He tried unlocking it with several different tuners, even tried the dealership but their tech 2 couldn't do it. Tried flashing it with the radio fuses unplugged and no luck. It depends on how they lock it I would imagine.

Its either locked or its not lol.

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Maxed out is S/S class and overkill is S/D class, not really fair to compare them in times alone. big differences being weight and suspension rules