"OFFICIAL" What did you do to your D-Max today?

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Pat at Big Twin diesel took my old tuning out and installed custom tuning from Rob for my new turbo:thumb:
Now i have 2 auto cals with tuning from 2 different well known tuners....
what ever shall i do???
:thinking2:a dyno is in order fer sure, maybe some 1/4 runs
:whisle:
:quote:testing is soon to be in order...

lotsofmiles

Father of the Van
Dec 4, 2008
Michigan
I really want to drop mine a little, espically since it isnt a work truck anymore

edit - just too high

IMAG0033.jpg

LWATSON

future trans limpers
Jul 30, 2008
Scotland Neck NC
I really want to drop mine a little, espically since it isnt a work truck anymore

edit - just too high

IMAG0033.jpg
Do it, it only takes about 45 minutes and shackles are cheap. if you dont like it you can switch it right back. I havn't driven mine much yet but being only 5'8" its nice to be about to reach over the rail and tuch the bottom of the bed now.

Oct 2, 2012
Douglasville Ga
So i have had this set of 12" subs and a 800watt amp (apx) that a buddy of mine gave to me for a little work i did on his tahoe...soooo i got bored and i went to wally world (Aka wal-mart) and picked up one of those 30 dollar wiring kits and spent the afternoon hiding wires, amps and configuring audio. Sounds pretty damn good for 30 bucks. :thumb:

Also my key pad to the d-max when i bought it (at the beginning of this month) didnt really work all that well. Soooo i took it apart like i did the window switches and cleaned the electrical connections with a little can of man (aka my spit lol) reassembled and WALA! works like new. im so proud :woott:

adeso

wait, what?
May 30, 2011
Minot, ND
Do it, it only takes about 45 minutes and shackles are cheap. if you dont like it you can switch it right back. I havn't driven mine much yet but being only 5'8" its nice to be about to reach over the rail and tuch the bottom of the bed now.

I dropped mine down 3 inches, now I can sort of see over the rails into the bed :woott:
Was kind of nice with it way up, no one could tell what I had back there so less chance of it being taken!

bevi

Jan 17, 2010
Nh
Finally drove it after sitting for 6 weeks, gave it a good detailing inside.

Tityrous

Oct 21, 2012
Raymond NH
Finally registered my truck today after buying it on the 17th... installed my exhaust and Edge CTS last week and im installing my EFI Live DSP5 tonight.