Official Website

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I just chuckled a bit because every single new forum that sprouted up after the DP, that was all the forums' goals/excuse for coming into existance [until dp turned into a joke].

why cant we just have a "dtc trucks" section on here? I used to be able to count the number of duramax forums on one hand....

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
I just chuckled a bit because every single new forum that sprouted up after the DP, that was all the forums' goals/excuse for coming into existance [until dp turned into a joke].

why cant we just have a "dtc trucks" section on here? I used to be able to count the number of duramax forums on one hand....

it's not a duramax forum.

It's a truck club forum.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Each his own, Its there deal let it go.I have give up looking at other forms there is to many to keep up with everyday.:hug:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
website is up. Real basic but we needed something..... went with a different forum, one thats easier to make our own and has much more options....

everything is still being put together so don't mind the wordage on the forums.

Once we get members in there i will set up the council members as the moderators.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
Theres a different forum in place now. Please sign up there. More options - easier functionality better visuals.... the list goes on....

I know i know.....

another forum :)

i'm gonna delete the other one.......

this ones the keeper so sign up and make a post... lets come up with a logo !!!

BigRedHD

SO CAL DIESEL TRUCKS
May 27, 2008
INGLEWOOD,CA
theres a different forum in place now. Please sign up there. More options - easier functionality better visuals.... The list goes on....

I know i know.....

Another forum :)

i'm gonna delete the other one.......

This ones the keeper so sign up and make a post... Lets come up with a logo !!!

got the new link?

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I will go on and check it out .

The club thing turned out to be a great thing . A place that I made alot of life long friends from DP and then we started hanging out every other friday doing truck night in a parking lot here in socal with about 5 guys and next thing you know there are 20 guys every week . Lots of guys come and go , sometimes you see them sometimes you dont . You never really know who is going to show up at truck nights .

You just have to go and see . Always new guys showing up , and guys you havnt seen for months . And some guys that are there rain or shine .

Been Good , we need to continue this and get everything going again .

DTC needs to do some cruises .