Official Website

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
We will be acquiring our official website real soon.

Once we do we will hopefully be using Vbulletin to become our forum. If anyone has any connection with acquiring Vbulletin for a reasonable price please speak up.

The official website and forum WILL NOT replace the existing diesel forums. It will just be a place for information about the club and some diesel talk.

We are still communicating on logo possibilities, Fonts and T-shirts.

Stay Tuned !

BigRedHD

SO CAL DIESEL TRUCKS
May 27, 2008
INGLEWOOD,CA
we Will Be Acquiring Our Official Website Real Soon.

Once We Do We Will Hopefully Be Using Vbulletin To Become Our Forum. If Anyone Has Any Connection With Acquiring Vbulletin For A Reasonable Price Please Speak Up.

The Official Website And Forum Will Not Replace The Existing Diesel Forums. It Will Just Be A Place For Information About The Club And Some Diesel Talk.

We Are Still Communicating On Logo Possibilities, Fonts And T-shirts.

Stay Tuned !

Cool Sounds Good. Good Work Guys

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
www.dtctrucks.com

I'm going to try out a different kind of forum, unlike the one we are using on heavy right......

This one seems to have more features and it is free.

Eventually we will probably be buying a vbulletin license and being done with it... until then... we will work with what we can get :D

I have gotten many emails about charging for membership - At this point - we do not expect to implement anything anytime soon.

Thank You !

www.dtctrucks.com www.forum.dtctrucks.com

It's brand new so it probably will not work for a few days.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
not trying to be a dick or start anything, but what happened to socal black smoke?? isn't that the club you guys hung out with.....

sorry if i am pushin any buttons, just curious.

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
PHPBB is free if you are intersted in that....

currently run that on heavyrightfoot.com - temporary forum for news on the club... used that since we didn't have a name and what not...

I don't like phpbb - never seen so many spammers. I am new though so maybe i am not doing something right.

not trying to be a dick or start anything, but what happened to socal black smoke?? isn't that the club you guys hung out with.....

sorry if i am pushin any buttons, just curious.

socal was a great club but several of the members felt we needed to move on and make something of our own. We did that and are in the beginning steps but we are really enjoying what we have.

We have no disrespect in socal black smoke. We wish them all the luck in having a great club and maybe one day we can be at a huge event where we can talk about old times.

whitetrash21

put on da damn helmet day
Apr 29, 2008
Vegas
socal was a great club but several of the members felt we needed to move on and make something of our own. We did that and are in the beginning steps but we are really enjoying what we have.

We have no disrespect in socal black smoke. We wish them all the luck in having a great club and maybe one day we can be at a huge event where we can talk about old times.

gotcha. thanks. i was just curious.

i'm with mike, dtc and 702 would be awesome.:D

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
www.dtctrucks.com

I'm going to try out a different kind of forum, unlike the one we are using on heavy right......

This one seems to have more features and it is free.

Eventually we will probably be buying a vbulletin license and being done with it... until then... we will work with what we can get :D

I have gotten many emails about charging for membership - At this point - we do not expect to implement anything anytime soon.

Thank You !

www.dtctrucks.com www.forum.dtctrucks.com

It's brand new so it probably will not work for a few days.

When I click the dtctrucks.com I get the salva ortega website or something:confused:

NelsonDiesel

Formerly StewieTuned
May 8, 2008
Buena Park, CA
www.NelsonDiesel.com
i had been working on a few things for the past few days. I hit the publish button so hopefully in the coming hours it will pop up and get rid of that idiot on there....

Just a note. I did not get approval from the other council members on this so if it changes again soon, thats why ;)