NX dragster getting DeMaxed

camomax

pushing the limits
Nov 5, 2008
Florida
I would like to get a better number and atleast turn it up to the middle hot/tow tune:roflmao:. I knew you would like that Ken. When I get the converter back I will add some fuel and make some better passes.

"Add weight, it'll go faster. All of us fast guys do":roflmao: Great job out of the box Jeff.:thumb:

Stingpuller

The Pusher Man
Jan 11, 2007
central Ohio
Dragster

When the IH weights arrive I will hang them on the rear and head back to the track! I figure if I add 1K it should be good for a second. lol Matt has the video maybe he can post it, i'm not smart enough! I can't even get it to play on my computer!!!! I think I have the file I can send to someone smarter than I. :D

Michael

ISSPRO Engineering Mgr
Feb 17, 2009
Happy Valley, OR
I'm sorry to hear about Mike's accident. When I hurt myself working on my truck I had visions of something like that, it's a scary thought to realize we're not indestructible!

I'm sure Zach will have it running well. I'm sure Les and Emily will be plenty busy with their race cars, but it's a shame we won't be seeing them out racing a diesel with us!

Jeff- awesome for a first pass! Yeah, you can hear it blowing right through that converter! I hope mine doesn't do that! I'm about to place the order for my trans & converter.