11. dimitri
12. trentnell
13. guy

Turbotug

BEER SLAYER
Sep 3, 2006
Phoenix
We are coming up from Corona, CA.

In case of weather/track problems we need to find a meeting place. Can also be used for an after-race BS session.

The track itself is kinda in the sticks, but there are plenty of places within a few miles of the track. The hotel listed earlier has a decent sized parking lot and (IIRC) there is a large dirt lot adjacent to it. Lots of newer construction going on in that area.

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
I'm coming out for a vacation on the 4th to the area to visit some friends and we will be coming to watch on Saturday and maybe run his son's truck also. It'll be awesome to finally meet you guys that I've talked to. I know I don't have much done to my truck now but as soon as the damn economy in Ohio gets better I'll have it running nice. Talk to you later, Adam

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Just some additional information.

If anyone wants to run TnT Friday night the 6th for $15, you can also buy your credentials for Saturday's event at the gate. There also camping available at the track.

If all goes well we will run TnT friday night camp at the track Friday night. Then run Saturday and stay at a hotel Saturday night and head home Sunday morning.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Just some additional information.

If anyone wants to run TnT Friday night the 6th for $15, you can also buy your credentials for Saturday's event at the gate. There also camping available at the track.

If all goes well we will run TnT friday night camp at the track Friday night. Then run Saturday and stay at a hotel Saturday night and head home Sunday morning.

good info what time does tnt start friday? I would love to make it down early enough to run friday.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Kat, pat and all who are coming the 6th, i'll be there for TNT. Track prep is always pretty good, i hope they really prep it for us.

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat, pat and all who are coming the 6th, i'll be there for TNT. Track prep is always pretty good, i hope they really prep it for us.

I did find out today that Bernie from LACR is the track manager now. If they don't prep it, I might have to whine to him :rofl:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
1. Nwtdiesel
2. hondarider552
3. kat
4. mcrat
5. idahorob maybe
6. nathan maybe
7. subman
8. mikeL
9. maxpowerlb7
10. pourncoal ( matt )
11. dimitri
12. trentnell
13. KevinL

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Anyone bringing a set of stock tires? I got a set today, but noticed a crack in 3 of the 4 rims, right where the lugs holes are :(

guess thats what you get from craigslist..

Last edited:

Subman

Old Geezer
Jun 27, 2008
Madras, OR, Pahrump NV
Have to cancel out

I'm seriously bumbed. :( Not going to be able to make it to Phoenix for the race on the 7th, neither are Idaho Rob or Nathan. Getting the race truck there is just cutting it too close. Not enough time to do it right and other commitments are getting in the way. Buddy asked me to make a speed trip to Virginia to pick up a fancy cdc type machine that is 14' feet long and he doesn't want to ship. We're headed out to do that on Sat and that will take at least a week. That's cutting it too close, so decided to cancel the race trip. Hope it all goes well and you all have a great time.