NHRDA Desert Diesel Nationals March 7th

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I just heard a couple of weather forecasts for Saturday. Lows of 49* & highs in the low 70's (71*, actually). No rain.

The rain that was supposed to hit AZ on Saturday is now headed in a N/E direction, above AZ.

I'm not a weatherman so, don't blame me if this forecast is incorrect. But, at this time 7:00PM, Wed. 3/4/09, that's the way things look.

Just thought you folks coming in from out of state would like to know. And, thanks for coming to AZ. We appreciate having you here & hope you enjoy your trip to our hot a$$ state.

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I just heard a couple of weather forecasts for Saturday. Lows of 49* & highs in the low 70's (71*, actually). No rain.

The rain that was supposed to hit AZ on Saturday is now headed in a N/E direction, above AZ.

I'm not a weatherman so, don't blame me if this forecast is incorrect. But, at this time 7:00PM, Wed. 3/4/09, that's the way things look.

Just thought you folks coming in from out of state would like to know. And, thanks for coming to AZ. We appreciate having you here & hope you enjoy your trip to our hot a$$ state.
thanks i was just thinking i should check the weather :D

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
When do you guys plan on hitting town?

I am leaving early friday morning like 5 am i need to get there for the t&t to get some shake down passes in, a few are heading out later in the day and 1 friend is leaving thursday night . are you guys camping at the track or getting a room ?

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I am leaving early friday morning like 5 am i need to get there for the t&t to get some shake down passes in, a few are heading out later in the day and 1 friend is leaving thursday night . are you guys camping at the track or getting a room ?

:confused::confused: :rofl:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA

I'm not sure about Friday night, I haven't decided yet. We have a room from Thursday night though Sunday. But, might just stay in the motorhome Friday night at the track.

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
I'm not sure about Friday night, I haven't decided yet. We have a room from Thursday night though Sunday. But, might just stay in the motorhome Friday night at the track.

Its looking like were crashing at the track tents or bags .and a big cooler :D

POUR'N COAL

Feb 22, 2007
Well didnt get the trucks done, but going down with a few buddy's. Staying at the track where ever I pass out :beer should be there mid friday.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Im deciding on staying down here in chandler friday night. Im watching a 6.ohh to try to get into the 12's, been a long hard year for him and it just might work tomorrow night.
cc/lb f350 on 37's and 20's 4" lift...heavy SOB :D 13.05 @ 102 is his best so far without stripping weight.

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
Bummed Im not comin!

And I thought my truck would be done by this.... ugh. :mad::baby:

id rather do it right and miss an event than to find out you did it wrong when it wont start..
keep your head up it will be done!

theres a race here in may, dont worry!

Last edited:

MaxPowerLB7

Amateur
Nov 8, 2007
Spanish Fork, UT
I should be there at 6-8 on friday. Rolling three deep in the single cab, whoever gets middle is gonna be pissed! Ha! I think three serpentine belts should be enough to get me there.:rolleyes:

:witch: edit no b words

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well we are home. i wasn't feeling good this morning so we headed home:( Sorry we didn't get to see everyone today.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
sorry to hear that kat, i was told casper blew a HG???

It was nice meeting a lot of people on here today, i had a blast!

Post up your times!!