NHRDA Desert Diesel Nationals March 7th

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
i took first in super street i made it to the finals and the other truck had blown his motor the pass before so he could not race .i got lucky cause he ran a 10.90 the prevoius pass, my best time of the day was a 12.32 @ 112.** will post up more info later we are tired and just got into a room in vegas .

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
i took first in super street i made it to the finals and the other truck had blown his motor the pass before so he could not race .i got lucky cause he ran a 10.90 the prevoius pass, my best time of the day was a 12.32 @ 112.** will post up more info later we are tired and just got into a room in vegas .

Congrats :rockon:

KEVINL

Jul 4, 2008
Phoenix, AZ

Congrats

I wish I would have gotten to meet more people but I was fighting my truck all day although I still know it has great potential I ran a 13.7 @107 in 2wd with a 2.5 second 60' time and a 13.5 @85 which it was at 86Mph in the 1/8th so the last 1/8th I was just cruising to the finish

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
congrats trent on the first place finish! the orange dodge did loose a piston, i was parked next to them and listened to everything they said ha ha.

you got one clean low mileage LB7 thats for sure!

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
congrats trent on the first place finish! the orange dodge did loose a piston, i was parked next to them and listened to everything they said ha ha.

you got one clean low mileage LB7 thats for sure!

Diesel power thought so too :D they did a shoot on my truck .Thanks man :hug: it was good meeting you .a big congrats to maxpowerlb7 for his 11.74 @116.** and the 2nd highest dyno , he was the fastest dmax there besides banks. i will post up some vids in a couple days i need to get them from my friend , we went down with the guys from g&j diesel and also with the guys with a very cool rat rod with a 12 valve cummins in it it got loads of atention and several mag shoots, i got tons of vids of the banks truck, rat rod, my truck and maxpowerlb7's truck , got to meet jon robinson his car was awesome and a great guy nice as can be . it was a great time we just rolled back into slc . i wish i would have had more time on my truck i got a best of 12.32 @ 112.89 on a 1.84 60 with a 7.94 @ 89.13 in the 1/8 on very little fuel ( 2800 usec) i had some tuning issues overfueling on the bottom end because of the maf tables being maxed and ran with the gate on the top turbo all the way open full time because boost went up 5 psi from slc to az from elevation , i was leaving under the chargers , i didnt feel it but the video shows it the trucks still got more in it i believe . thanks all i was very lucky in that event if maxpowerlb7 would'nt have got knocked of by that orenge dodge he was the shoe in his truck is running awesome cut several 1.6* 60's he deserved it but got a bad draw .had to run a 10 sec truck that blew his motor on the same run . sorry for the long post :)

Last edited:

jbarker@bankspower

<Worlds 2nd Fastest Dmax
Mar 24, 2008
Ok guys and gals. sorry about the delay in updates but it's been a busy weekend. We got TONS of video that will be up shortly. The times through out the weekend just kept improving the more the crew tweaked the truck. Driver Wes Anderson got to show everybody there what the word consistant really means. The crew did a GREAT job and absolutly CRUSHED our old NHRDA record! The times are below for the two days:

Day 1 (practice)
run 1: 8.11et (special thanks to KAT for the video:D)
run 2: 7.91et at 181.7 mph (new personal best mph for this truck)
run 3: 7.83et 177 mph

Day 2: (official)
run 1: 7.83 at 176mph
run 2: 7.83 at 179mph
run 3: 7.77 at 180mph:eek:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
Ok guys and gals. sorry about the delay in updates but it's been a busy weekend. We got TONS of video that will be up shortly. The times through out the weekend just kept improving the more the crew tweaked the truck. Driver Wes Anderson got to show everybody there what the word consistant really means. The crew did a GREAT job and absolutly CRUSHED our old NHRDA record! The times are below for the two days:

Day 1 (practice)
run 1: 8.11et (special thanks to KAT for the video:D)
run 2: 7.91et at 181.7 mph (new personal best mph for this truck)
run 3: 7.83et 177 mph

Day 2: (official)
run 1: 7.83 at 176mph
run 2: 7.83 at 179mph
run 3: 7.77 at 180mph:eek:

you guys looked great out there the truck is truely amazing to see run . video's dont do it justice . we were parked straight across from you guys we were with the rat rod next to john robinson.

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
trent heres a pic i found over on the ford forum..

DSC00941.jpg

Last edited:

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
Sorry to hear the bad news Kat:mad: Congrats to Trentnell, Hondarider and maxpowerlb7! I ran a 12.3@111 with crappy 1.8 60ft on my 22" rockstars:rofl: i couldnt get them to bite!!! It was hot and i didnt feel like swapping to my lighter wheels. I just did two shake down runs for myself cause my friend that was supposed to pull a tilt bed trailer down for me (incase i blew up) didnt make it. She has more in her, just not 450mi from home. Ill be back in AZ in a couple of weeks to get my dang 11.9 run!!!:D Hopefully i can find time to put my modded LMM cp3 on before i go back.

7,000lbs and 217k miles, pulled a trailer all the way to AZ:D

Last edited:

TrentNell

Finally underway !!!!!
Jul 7, 2008
slc tuah
thanks hondarider552 what site did those come off ? did thet get any other pics of the rat rod i want to post some up for others to see it was sweet !, those are some good pics , congrats on a new best time for you , looks like it was a good weekend for most , hope the best for kat and pat on getting casper up and going .

Last edited:

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
thanks hondarider552 what site did those come off ? did thet get any other pics of the rat rod i want to post some up for others to see it was sweet !, those are some good pics , congrats on a new best time for you , looks like it was a good weekend for most , hope the best for kat and pat on getting casper up and going .

They came off www.azpsg.com

i'll get pics of the rat rod up today sometime, gotta find them. :)