new manual trans record

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
picture.php

The toyos wrinkled up pretty bad but kept unloading and wrinkling up again over and over.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Not enough air in the rear and too much in the front when you hit the tires that hard.

You want the most sidewall to help deaden the hit of the clutch so the tires are more likely to grab the track. From there, it's all tire pressure, cal track setup and shock setup.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Not enough air in the rear and too much in the front when you hit the tires that hard.

You want the most sidewall to help deaden the hit of the clutch so the tires are more likely to grab the track. From there, it's all tire pressure, cal track setup and shock setup.
Yeah you can see in the video by freeze frames when the back wrinkle the fronts spin.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
So going with the 16 pyos would give me more sidewall than the 17s. I think I might just get slicks as hard as these tires get hit.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
He sure does. Get ahold of him he's the man. Congrats on the record, but don't stop now I wanna see 9's!

Sooner or later I think the stock motor is gonna speak up. However it ran great all 5 passes and 3 dyno pulls saturday. I split a rubber cap I had on a coolant line on the dyno I guess. That's the only problem she gave me.
Wasn't worried about her one bit.