new manual trans record

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Congrats Jesse!
It will get faster once you dial it in. Get a line lock on there asap so you don't have to leave on the limiter. :thumb:

Lol i like the limiter it's pretty consistent, I don't think this ceramic clutch would hold to many brake boost launches. Gotta decid to go radials or n20 I would rather hit a 10 on fuel only.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Thanks to all you guys, and mark at danville, and jake at straight line. Couldn't have done it without you guys.
Just did my race weight and trap speed on comp d calculator and it said I'm making 786 at the flywheel and 724 at the wheels, pretty close to the 743 on the dyno.

zf>allison

you never had your car.
Apr 30, 2013
elsberry mo
Probably gonna need a roll bar before radials lol. I don't know why they didn't say anything yesterday. Track rules are 11.49 or 135 mph you at least need a roll bar. I guess only my last 2 passes were faster than that though.

Stancedlb7

Cummin Stroke this Duramax
Feb 9, 2015
SLC, UTAH
Probably gonna need a roll bar before radials lol. I don't know why they didn't say anything yesterday. Track rules are 11.49 or 135 mph you at least need a roll bar. I guess only my last 2 passes were faster than that though.

The roll bar will help with traction. Hoosier makes a 28x10 for 16 pyos. Good DA and you will be in the 10s.