New High Capacity trim springs

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
May as well buy a set to install for whenever.

You want a phone call for ordering or just a PM with addressing?
How do you want payment?

c20elephant

C20ELEPHANT
Apr 25, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Gonna be awhile for delivery, UPS is out to lunch....
-
-
-
wlu00p.jpg

-
-
-

monster50iii

Dec 5, 2014
Do these come with instructions at all? I haven't had the luxury of tearing into the valve body at all myself. Also, where is the best spot to order these? Mike or Evan?

So what I get from this is these springs allow the pressure to engage the clutch packs sooner allowing for faster crisp shifts?

56taskforce

Mar 30, 2014
Do these come with instructions at all? I haven't had the luxury of tearing into the valve body at all myself. Also, where is the best spot to order these? Mike or Evan?

So what I get from this is these springs allow the pressure to engage the clutch packs sooner allowing for faster crisp shifts?

no instructions but they work with the Transgo Jr. the kit will replace the two springs that come in the Transgo Jr. then all the trim valve springs (all the same) you should be good just following the Tansgo instruction sheet.

Last edited:

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Like josh h said earlier, my trans has these now. It was a little beat up after being built 5 years ago. My truck has never shifted this smooth. Its awesome!

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
You don't have to split the VB for the trim springs.

No but you do for the springs that go on the shift valves I thought that was what this kit mike is sending out is. Mine had the shift valve springs and the trim valve springs. is that not what we are talking about? i know the header says trim valves.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
No but you do for the springs that go on the shift valves I thought that was what this kit mike is sending out is. Mine had the shift valve springs and the trim valve springs. is that not what we are talking about? i know the header says trim valves.

The full kit does come with the shift valve springs so you do have to split the valve body. Either way I would and go through the whole thing and make sure everything looks good and all the valves move like they should.